Livescope 0 offset mount.

I can't find it. Got my LVS12 today and put together a really slick pole mount. Therefore, I don't need the 8 degree offset.

2. Member
    I've tried both the canted and non-canted mount extensively. Now I am back to the canted mount. I like it better. I fish a lot of rocky areas with very irregular terrain. I get less noise and "artifacts" using the canted mount. I am looking for fish that are close to the bottom or suspended tight against a near sheer dropoff Nothing wrong with getting one and trying it. It may work better for you, depending on the terrain. For me, I doubt if I go back to the non-canted mount until spring pre-spawn crappie in open water. Maybe then------maybe not.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Had mine out for the first time today. I fish pretty deep, and I found one click down on the mount to be perfect. It angles the forward beam down just enough to make it useful for me. Decided I didn't need it canted sideways as well... Maybe you're right and I don't need it. Who makes it, so I can find one and give it a try?

4. Member
    Who makes it, so I can find one and give it a try?

I used this mount.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/0-DEG-TRANS...-/254167115755

5. Member
    Just got livescope and have been looking around for a zero deg mount and long behold I found one from garmin its marketed for the ice fishing bundle

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/pn...676-15#devices

6. Member
    Awesome! That's the one! Thank you for the link.