Pickwick license question

I'm sure it's been asked before but do I need a TN or AL license along with my MS license to fish the whole lake?

You can fish all of MS. all of TN. above the dam and Al . water to Waterloo on the main lake or to the railroad bridge in Bear Creek. This has been asked many times and there is a link to a map on one forum on here I think but I forgot where it is.

3. Member
    I knew it had been asked and I've seen the pic but I couldn't find it. I'm still computer illiterate lol.
    My main problem is, I don't know the names of any of the creeks and bridges up there. This will only be my second trip. I fell in love with it the first time. One of the most beautiful lakes I've been on

4. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Here ya go...

Who controls John Gill?

You can get a lake map at Lonnie's Sporting Goods in Corinth, Ms. I am pretty sure. Should also be someone that sells them around Pickwick or Counce Tn. If you fish out of Florence Al, or Tscumbia you will need Al. license.

Here is one Hatcreek posted . didn't see it before I posted my last post .

7. Member
    Purchase the Alabama license and with the Mississippi license you can fish the entire lake without any worries

8. Member
    Thanks guys. Hopefully I can get on some smallmouth when I go

9. Member
    As stated Mississippi and Tennessee reciprocate. Alabama is a bit different. While a good smallmouth can be caught anywhere on the lake, I would buy Alabama license. If you want to fish anywhere buy a Ms or Tn license to go with it and your good to go