Thread: Phoenix

Phoenix

Looking at 2008 phoenix beeline 2100 wanting any info on the boat, basically wanting to know if they were well made, how they ride and handle

2. Member
    Might want to post this on the Phoenix forum on this site as well. Just find the listing of boats and click on Phoenix. I rode in one last Saturday and shared my experience on the Phoenix forum.

3. Banned
    YES! A great boat for the money. Even brand new they were really affordable. My buddy had 2100 and he loved it. He wished he had not sold it. I almost bought it and a 2008 19 foot Beeline a dealer in TN had on close out.

They are built very well. Its a Bumble Bee renamed to Beeline when Phoenix started producing them. They were build in the old Bumble Bee factory until Phoenix got their new factory and fazed them out. They were making these while designing the molds for what would be Phoenix. A Bumble Bee/BeeLine is a well made boat!

Lots of storage in a 2100 and rides very good!

4. Member
    Phoenix boats are the new Bumblebee boats when Phoenix bought the company. Here look at my 1991 Bumblebee V178FD. It still looks brand new. It has given me fantastic service for 28 years and will still go 71 mph with me only in the boat. I love this boat. In a couple of years I will have had it half my life. My girlfriend driving it about 60 mph. At Lake Poinsette.JPGMichelle Driving.JPG

5. Member
    I came very close to buying that exact boat, it was an 08’ and still brand new on the floor in 10’. The dealer made me a very good deal that I hated to pass but the economy was so bad then you didn’t know if you were gonna have a job the next day, same reason the boat sat for so long in the first place. I never drove the boat but it was a very nice boat, looked very well built and nicely laid out.
    Bullet 21XD, 250 PRO XS

6. Member
    A friend of mine has one. Pretty well built and pretty fast, but not the best ride on the world. Still not a bad ride though. Fairly dry in a chop. The ride got worse after he added 12’ Talons. I guess that hull doesn’t like a lot of weight on the stern.
    2015 Phoenix 819

7. Member
    wandering if stringers are wood or composite

8. Banned
    Coosa Composite

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 250xb river rat View Post
    wandering if stringers are wood or composite
    It's all composite, made with the same materials the Phoenix is. I had an original Bumblebee 2100, I miss it. I would still have had it but I wanted a 4 stroke engine, new electronics and TM. I made since to get a new one.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebeeman View Post
    Phoenix boats are the new Bumblebee boats when Phoenix bought the company. Here look at my 1991 Bumblebee V178FD. It still looks brand new. It has given me fantastic service for 28 years and will still go 71 mph with me only in the boat. I love this boat. In a couple of years I will have had it half my life. My girlfriend driving it about 60 mph. At Lake Poinsette.JPGMichelle Driving.JPG

Betwixt You, me and the fence post, I like the pic of Your daughter driving much better....