Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Holy cow, my son just called and said the boat seats just showed up! That was incredibly fast considering I just ordered them around noon yesterday.

2. Member

Did you go with this setp?

Quote Originally Posted by earthworm77 View Post
    So after having the stitching on my bench seats start to unravel for the second time, first was covered under warranty........ I have decided to pull the bench seat and go with a more sporty "bucket seat" type of set up with a center storage/step console. If I take it to the dealer, it is going to cost me a couple of hundred bucks to get the same exact thing restitched and more if it needs replacement. I'm not honestly in love with the bench seat concept on my Eagle. It seems like it is a waste of space and I hate when my fishing buddy steps on the cushion to get to his seat to fish(which is how it unraveled both times). So I took a look at this after seeing a you tube video of a guy doing a replacement on his Tracker........329.00

https://www.bassboatseats.com/products/fs30c

Any thoughts and has anyone done this or used this company? I really don't want to spend 800.00+ on a factory set up. I keep my boat nice and it is a 2006, I figure these particular seats would match nicely with my gray carpeting and give me a little more room in the boat.
    I know this is an old thread but we just bought a 2006 Eagle 175 and the seats are trashed. Did the Bass Boat Seats setup work? Was it easy to install? Do you still have access to the compartment under the original bench seat? Thanks for any info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12