Banned

Oh boy....its getting close to that time

Pulled the card today

2. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Season came in here last sat. Looked through 4200 pictures today only to see no shooters.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

3. Banned
    That's alot of pics ! I tried posting a pic but couldnt.

4. Banned

Big buck

This is the one I'm after
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 597fitter View Post
    That's alot of pics ! I tried posting a pic but couldnt.
    That's 6 weeks, 2 cameras over minerals.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

6. Banned
    saw the big boy on fri,he crossed in front of me a good 100yds.Man hunting from a ground blind is hard,so used to be able to glass the are while in the stand.I took a risk and set a stand on a fence row where i thought i would be able get a glassing view point.Well i was right! i had the pleasure to watch him in his bed for 3.5hrs.And of coarse he get up and starts my way.Unfortunately its late and by the time he would of reached me nothing would of happened.I quickly got down and snuck out of there,will be back in a few days as they are calling for a chance of rain on wend.Good luck to the rest of you
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 597fitter View Post
    saw the big boy on fri,he crossed in front of me a good 100yds.Man hunting from a ground blind is hard,so used to be able to glass the are while in the stand.I took a risk and set a stand on a fence row where i thought i would be able get a glassing view point.Well i was right! i had the pleasure to watch him in his bed for 3.5hrs.And of coarse he get up and starts my way.Unfortunately its late and by the time he would of reached me nothing would of happened.I quickly got down and snuck out of there,will be back in a few days as they are calling for a chance of rain on wend.Good luck to the rest of you
    Smart move getting out of there.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

I took a doe on Saturday to put some meat in the freezer. Always try to shoot at least one doe early in the season to get it out of the way.

That's the second deer I've shot with the Rage Trypans and I'll just say this.... I'll never use another broadhead in my life! Those things are lethal!
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO