Not a Bullet owner but a question

Without starting a discussion on ride versus hull design, which Bullet model has the widest deck at the TM.

2. Member
    21 X hull I would say but the s boat might be the same, they all are narrow compared to some other boats
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

3. Member
    I think my as fish's narrower than my 20XD did.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

4. Member
    SS not. As.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

My 20 XRD is wider at the seat post than my buddies 21 XRD....ida never thunk it.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Member
    I wonder if Bullet has ever considered making a 21/10" boat with a wider front deck. I think the narrow deck is the only thing that may steer some buyers toward other brands.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leebob View Post
    I wonder if Bullet has ever considered making a 21/10" boat with a wider front deck. I think the narrow deck is the only thing that may steer some buyers toward other brands.
    I was kind of concerned about it so I went fishing with a guide that had the boat I wanted, had no problems with the deck being a little more narrow, I fished up front with the guide most of the day.

8. Member
    The way it fishes with the front seat in depends alot on where the base is located. My XRS fishes fairly narrow with the seat in because my base is so far forward. I wish it was about a foot farther back, but I rarely have the need for the seat. Without the seat, the front deck feels large. Definately wide enough for 2 to fish comfortably. We do it all the time. I've fished 3 a good bit too when flipping reeds and mats.
    XRS/250 ProXS

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountryx View Post
    The way it fishes with the front seat in depends alot on where the base is located. My XRS fishes fairly narrow with the seat in because my base is so far forward. I wish it was about a foot farther back, but I rarely have the need for the seat. Without the seat, the front deck feels large. Definately wide enough for 2 to fish comfortably. We do it all the time. I've fished 3 a good bit too when flipping reeds and mats.
    I wish I did not need the but seat but my balance is not the greatest because of a bum knee, if it is calm I have no problem but when it is rough I need the seat for balance, I did have them put two holes for the butt seat so I can move it farther back if I want.

10. Member
    A little farther back and you're golden!
    XRS/250 ProXS

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tlt20xd View Post
    I think my as fish's narrower than my 20XD did.
    I've heard that. I want a SS but now re thinking.
    2013 20XD/ 250XS

12. Member
    My 21RDC has plenty of room

13. Member
    Next time I order a boat getting two holes up front , I rarely use a seat but when it's in its not a problem but more space would be good especially using the ultrex on auto I don't need to have a foot on the pedal . ... it's plenty big enough when I say narrow just mean compared to some other brands.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

14. Member
    Oh it's fishable as is for sure. I find myself having my son on one side of the seat and me on the other lol. Guess that might be asking a little much of it. The 10 or so rods we have on the deck at all times doesnt help.
    XRS/250 ProXS

15. Member
    I've fished a bullet from around the early 90s. Either mine or my partners we have always fished 2 up front and we crank a lot of times.my sst just seams a little narrower but we do fish a junked up deck with rods. It is very easy to get used to. And the benefits of a bullet out weight a little narrower deck. IMO.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR