Question MercMonitor L 1, new fall 2018

150,4s,pro,xs #2B653837 >>>Been reading about eco mode , i guess its "in" the gauge but i will have to find it , says i need a trim gauge ? Thats built in is it not, as it reads where the motor is at . Another ? I have the screen set to flip from rpm to trim and back, it works but it only works if you hold the trim switch, not tapping it ... fine touchs/ adjustments dont really to pop up. What i missing ....Either that or im a slow learner lol :)
    Last edited by Dontheduck; 09-17-2019 at 11:49 AM.

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and provide the Required info with your post. Thanks!

Also, "Eco" mode is no longer available in the current MercMonitor Versions. What VERSION NUMBER flashes up on your screen during startup?

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    I feel for you, I had gotten the Lvl 2 with Eco because I wanted to see Boost. There is so much stuff packed into these units that I just leave the main screen showing RPM's, water pressure and oil temp and spend my time fishing. I also added a link to one of my Helix 12's that shows engine data on it in a car gauge format which is great for my old eyes, but not sure if it would show eco info.
    Ches.
    2013 Lund 2010 Pro Guide, 150 Verado SN:2B024387
    2X Helix 12's Mega G2N's, Lvl. 2 Merc Monitor

4. Member

USA

Is thier a way to have the screen auto scroll ? I aint got time on my river to be fliping thu screens, i will hop in the boat a check out the version of the mm i have
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontheduck View Post
    Is thier a way to have the screen auto scroll ? I aint got time on my river to be fliping thu screens, i will hop in the boat a check out the version of the mm i have
    Yes, you'll need to create your "Favorites" and select which screens you want to see. Can customize time interval those screens display, procedure is covered in the user manual. Spent some time in a boat like that when I was stationed at Galena.
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

6. Member
    Galena...Been there done that ...I live off the Tanana...much better upstream ! Lol !