Thread: Guntersville

Guntersville

Anyone having any luck on Gville frigging or punching yet? Got some time off in 2 weeks and would make the trip down if I could get on some frog or punching fish

2. Dogfish_Jones
    It’s getting close to that time.

3. Member
    I was there 2 weeks ago and it was too early. If the heat does not let off then it will be later. The water temp in the channel was 87...

4. Member
    What should it be like the middle of October? Planning a trip then.

5. Member
    Should be hot in October on topwater, might want to check when the SPRO tournament is as that is a big one and plan accordingly.

6. Member
    Trip is planned for the week of October 20th

7. Banned
    With Sept being hotter than July and Aug its going to push the flippin and froggin bite back. I can see it being late Oct thru early Dec now.
    There is a reason its so hot for Sept and its NOT due to stupid global warming or the hoax of climate change.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbtriton80 View Post
    With Sept being hotter than July and Aug its going to push the flippin and froggin bite back. I can see it being late Oct thru early Dec now.
    There is a reason its so hot for Sept and its NOT due to stupid global warming or the hoax of climate change.
    I’m curious. Why is it so hot for September ?

9. Banned
    Pretty easy to see but most people are asleep, Sheep. Look up at the sky. Look at the sun, sunrise and sunset on certain days tells you a lot of information. Something is going on with our sun. The sun is orange and yellow. Notice the last 5 to 10 years on certain days it is pink or blood red at sunrise or sunset. They sure have started pushing sun dogs. Why is that?

And no it isn't stupid Aliens!

It is not normal for the sky and sun to be pink and red. Is something behind it? Hummmmmmm

Could NASA have lied about something???

Knowledge is power

Wow! Interesting
    Last edited by 196 Bobby; 09-13-2019 at 03:34 AM.

11. Dogfish_Jones
    It’s probably Trumps fault