QUICKSILVER FUEL ADDITIVES

2017 VERADO 200 4CYLINDER 2B446550.Do QUICKSILVER QUICKARE/QUICKKLEEN/QUICKSTORE HAVE A SHELF LIFE. IF I BUY QUANTITY AND DONT USE RIGHT AWAY? I SHOULD USE ALL 3 EVEN WITH NON ETHANOL FUEL?

I use all 3 in my 200 verado, ethanol free fuel only in mine. Shelf life should be years if the foil seal is kept on top. Send merc an email, they will let ya know for sure

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    General expectation is that the consumer will use and replace within 3 years of purchase date. You should be fine to that point, on sealed containers.

There is no need to use Quickstor for everyday use. I recommend:

1oz Quickare + 1oz Quickleen (per 5 gallons of fuel). Yes, that contradicts what the Quickare bottle says.

Use Quickstor anytime you purchase fuel that you do not intend to consume and replace within 45 days.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    Thanks for the info!

5. Member
    I would suggest Startron!