Thumbs Up Sold The Tracker Today fellas.

After owning the boat 11 years and more wonderful memories that i can keep track of watched the bot get towed away by its new owner today. Not gonna lie it hit a little bit at that moment but super excited about the next step in theis journey. I will say what a great first boat for us we learned so much from its stock form when we bought it to the mods that just made the boat that much better. The boat and trailer are as solid as day one no complaints and sure did catch alot of fish! I always said i was forever an opti man but when merc came out with those v8s they sure did get my attention. After seeing them looking closely and hearing one run my dad and i looked at each other and said we gotta have that lol. Excited to pull the trigger on this.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

2. Member
    Congratulations on the sale. That was quick but not surprising, hope the new owner realizes what he/she has. Hope you and your dad build as many good memories with your new boat.
    2018 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS 4S

Quote Originally Posted by Goldstar225 View Post
    Congratulations on the sale. That was quick but not surprising, hope the new owner realizes what he/she has. Hope you and your dad build as many good memories with your new boat.
    X2 Congratulations! You’ll love the new one.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

Thanks guys. I wouldnt be upset to never have to sell a boat again man some people are a pain to deal with but the fuy that bought it was super cool and was happy with it which is what i wanted so it could go to a good home. Now if these next couple of months can go a little faster! Lol
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

5. Member
    Hope you enjoy the new ride Roy. I wish I could go fishing with my dad but he passed away before I started boating. They make new boats everyday but dads only once in a lifetime. Enjoy them both.

Very true xmp. I dont take if for granted my dad and i are really close and i enjoy that alot. Hell we even work at the same place lol.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.