Lake Eufaula... Where did the grass go?

Some buddies and i made a trip up for the weekend and are surprised to see all the hydrilla is gone. Last time we were up here, last year or the year before, it was slap full. What happened? So now we are scratching our heads trying to find a bite. Any chance someone could point us in the right direction? Would be greatly appreciated!

Lad

2. Member
    Lad hurricane micheal stirred up the bottom and it just hasnt grown back yet. Same to be said for seminole.

3. Banned
    This sucks! My clubs classic is there 1st week of Nov. I hope there is still hydrilla in some spots. What about the pads?
    I mostly fish the mid area of the lake.

4. Member
    There are plenty of pads in cowikee creek and around the duck blind. I'm not sure what mid lake is if you are talking around the train trestle and causeway but the only grass around there is willow grass on the bank. If you are not looking to fish offshore I would go upriver and punch the hyacinths and cut grass. Like the guy above me said all the hydrilla is gone the storm and muddy water this spring hurt it.

5. Banned
    Well I cant say because it would give away a great spot on the lake. Not many people know grass was in this certain area. I didn't, found it by accident. But yes, it is what I call mid river. There was not a ton like down river but it had plenty last Nov.

I got a sneaky suspicion it maybe still there.

6. Member
    If it is where I know some is in the "midriver portion" JB the corp is aware and its in a report to be sprayed if it hasnt already. Such a shame

7. Banned
    WTF? Why are the spraying Eufaula? The Mayor Jack Tibbs has been talking about how the grass coming back has helped Eufaula and the revenue.

Why wont he get involved?

8. Member
    At tips for this time of year?

9. Member
    Yeah stay at the house lol