Thread: CB Marine Foils

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. RIP -April 30,2023
    All PMs and E-Mails replied, thank you everyone.

2. RIP -April 30,2023
    All PMs and E-Mails answered, thanks.

3. Member
    How much of a difference will one of these make on the hole shot of a 2019 nitro z18 with a 150 pro xs 4 stroke? I have poles on the back and with full livewells a full tank of gas and a partner with a tournament load it doesn't quite get on plane as fast as I would like.

4. RIP -April 30,2023
    We have had a lot members and customers say it has helped them a lot when adding poles ect. Be sure you have worked on your boat set up and make sure everything is fine and we would be more than happy to build you a custom foil. Feel free to PM me if you decide you want to purchase one of our foils and we will get you fixed up, thank you for the interest.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cbailey View Post
    We have had a lot members and customers say it has helped them a lot when adding poles ect. Be sure you have worked on your boat set up and make sure everything is fine and we would be more than happy to build you a custom foil. Feel free to PM me if you decide you want to purchase one of our foils and we will get you fixed up, thank you for the interest.
    By set up you mean? I am running it exactly the way it came from the dealer the day I bought it.

6. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    So when you bought it from the dealer was it tested with poles full live wells, gas tank and loaded to fish with 2 people?

Different loads may require possibly a prop change, engine height "prop to pad" set back if you have a jack plate, "jack Plate position" weight distribution, with "set up" it could be a few different things as you load a boat down.

CB Marine foil works for my set up and I'm very happy with mine.
    LeaLea

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wags View Post
    So when you bought it from the dealer was it tested with poles full live wells, gas tank and loaded to fish with 2 people?

Different loads may require possibly a prop change, engine height "prop to pad" set back if you have a jack plate, "jack Plate position" weight distribution, with "set up" it could be a few different things as you load a boat down.

CB Marine foil works for my set up and I'm very happy with mine.
    It was never driven till I broke in the motor. Don't manufacturers have a fairly good idea of what prop should go on a boat? And engine height is not the same?

8. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Will1029 View Post
    It was never driven till I broke in the motor. Don't manufacturers have a fairly good idea of what prop should go on a boat? And engine height is not the same?
    What did the manufactures say about your set up?
    Every new boat I have purchased I have changed things for my needs and load. Over the years I have gotten way more knowledgeable from others that own the boats I have plus this site. There is so many good knowledgeable people here that are willing to help. No set up in my opnion is stamped perfect and some guys are just happy with buying a boat and driving it, I happen to enjoy learning and getting the most out of a boat for my needs. Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by Wags; 05-18-2020 at 08:22 PM.
    LeaLea

9. RIP -April 30,2023
    All PMs and E-Mails replied, thank you everyone.

10. RIP -April 30,2023
    All PM's and E-Mails replied to, thank you everyone.

11. Member
    Just checking to see if you're still selling these? I've sent a few emails over the last 2 months, haven't heard back.

12. RIP -April 30,2023
    Please call me at 318-433-0565 I checked and have not receive a message from you.

13. RIP -April 30,2023
    TTT

14. Member
    I need to get 1 of your hot foot plates for a 21 xrd Bullet but I don't want the dead foot with it if I can get it that way

15. Member
    I sent you a PM about a hot foot plate for a 20XD.

1993 Bullet 20XD
    2000 Mercury ProMax 225

16. RIP -April 30,2023
    Please have all foil orders go through https://drewcraft.com/ Thank you.

17. RIP -April 30,2023
    Please have all foil orders go through https://drewcraft.com/ Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12