Need a few questions answered on these new ultras

i have 2- ultra 126v at the console and a 102sv ultra at the bow. They all are linked via data cables. I have installed the new update.

1- how do I go about setting the 2d sonar on auto depth and my clear view on selected manual depth range. They both share the same option. When I adjust either sonars depth range or put on auto. The other one is adjusting with it.

2- once I get my clear and down view set properly via constant and brightness. It will reset to auto once they have been shut off and turned back on. I select down when I’m done setting them up. It doesn’t help. They reset once powered back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Outofsightpdr View Post
    i have 2- ultra 126v at the console and a 102sv ultra at the bow. They all are linked via data cables. I have installed the new update.

1- how do I go about setting the 2d sonar on auto depth and my clear view on selected manual depth range. They both share the same option. When I adjust either sonars depth range or put on auto. The other one is adjusting with it.

2- once I get my clear and down view set properly via constant and brightness. It will reset to auto once they have been shut off and turned back on. I select down when I’m done setting them up. It doesn’t help. They reset once powered back up.
    1- The depth range setting is synced between them, just the way the software is designed.

2- Each boot, several settings are restored to Auto to ensure the user will always be able to acquire the bottom on the next boot. The previous Contrast value will be restored.
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    Why do they have the clear view and 2d synced? I prefer to have my 2d on auto and clear view on select depth. It helps with me with identifying fish when I keep the clear view that way.