A South African with a favour to ask?

A South African With a favour to ask?

Morning Gentleman and ladies

Over the past weekend i was privileged enough to be awarded a slot in the Costa Flw Series championship in Burnside at Lake Cumberland . This will be to represent South Africa in the international series.

What has become a issue is renting a boat for the practice days 26th to the 29th October and would like to ask if anyone would know of or be able to help me in a direction to find a boat to be able to practice off for the above dates that i could rent . FLW has kindly offered us boats for the tournament days yet for the practice days they are asking 500$ a day which is slightly out of the budget range .

Any help with a boat dealership that rents smaller boats or any help is so greatly appreciated .

Thank you in advance.

2. Member
    I'd suggest reaching out to Day's boat sales. Although I have no affiliation or dealings with them, I know he's an avid FLW competitor and may be more likely to help you out or give you a lead in the right direction.
    https://www.daysboatsales.com
    Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

3. Member
    Thank you so much .

4. Banned
    I would check with Jamestown marina or Grider Hill even if it’s a pontoon rental. Weather is the most critical thing in that time frame. Can also check with burnside marina, or fishin creek, Conley bottom, I guess.