Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Hi, do you have to have a fast boat? Burnside marina rents small tiller handle boats? Also, might want to call Pittsburg Marine, since they are nice people and I they might help you out, or point you in the right direction. They are only about 30 minutes from Burnside island. Also, there are a bunch of boat dealers within 3 miles of Burnside island that might be able to help. If that doesn't do any good call Lake Cumberland Outdoors and they might also be able to help, since they're the largest tackle store in the area.

If you need any info on the lake send me a message and I try to help.

You won't have to run far, since if you stay in Pittman creek and Fishing Creek you WILL catch fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownmaniac View Post
    Not that far of a drive, he would probably arrange pickup...
    just a stones throw (1120) plus my boats another 440 south of Amarillo.

3. Member
    Thanks guys for all your responses they are all being noted and taken into consideration. Considering our longest piece of water here is the vaal river at a whopping 38 miles long this lake is a absolute brute to comprehend .

4. Member
    So im striking out everywhere around lake cumberland , i have managed to arrange a truck now and maybe asking for some place you guys may know in the round about area of lake cumberland to rent a boat? as i will be able to tow?

once again i appreciate the responses . Thank you

5. Member
    Hope you find something, I’m not all all local so not much to offer. I just qualified through the Northern Costas but also trying to see if I can get my finances in check to go.

6. Member
    Can you reach out to the FLW tournament directors for an assist? If they offer this up for international competitors, they should be able to assist or provide some direction on boating arrangements.

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaverick View Post
    So im striking out everywhere around lake cumberland , i have managed to arrange a truck now and maybe asking for some place you guys may know in the round about area of lake cumberland to rent a boat? as i will be able to tow?

Help this guy get His kid a shirt and maybe a hat?? And You can borrow my Ranger™ Z-118 I'm in Central Florida. Rent a truck at airport and You're good to go ..

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1005778

* You know "basics" on lost/broke shit..

8. Member

So, will you have your equipment and only need a boat? I'm not that far and may not be using mine around then. So, there is a maybe for ya!.

9. Member
    Hey guys

Just bumping this thread as still struggling to find a boat to use ... Unfortunetly the directors have tried yet only have the 500 dollar a day boats to rent...

So still enquiring and making phone calls hoping something comes up?

10. Member
    Just pony up the 500 a day and start focusing on fishing, a friend of mine once said it's only money, they print it every day, and split between you and your co that's seems pretty reasonable

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike198P View Post
    So, will you have your equipment and only need a boat? I'm not that far and may not be using mine around then. So, there is a maybe for ya!.

Hi mike I’ve sent you a PM

12. Member
    Hi mike I’ve sent you a PM
    Just got it. I will try to get with you.

This is getting old , lets just pitch in and buy that boy a boat !!!

14. Member
    I may be able to help. What are the dates!

15. Member
    What are the dates. I may be able to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12