USA Special Thanks to Triton Boats & 72 Marine Sales: New Boat ordered!

Triton:
    I can’t speak high enough for the fine folks at Triton. I’ve been running Triton Boats for a long time now and I believe the 2020 to be the best boat to date with them. The fine folks building these boats out in Arkansas are doing one heck of a job and from what I’ve seen and noticed are turning out some of the best boats on the market today! My custom 2020 20TRX is ordered and will have a number of options on it including the all new Surf Turf cockpit flooring. Others to mention are the Tournament Trailer packaged with SS fenders and 17” upgraded ultrabright chrome wheels, Tournament Livewell system, remote drain plug, upgraded steering wheel, front deck carpet padding, keelshield, four bank charger, Lowrance Ghost, Lowrance Electronics, BBT Mounts, and none other than the all new 250 Mercury ProXS four stroke!! A special thanks to JJ, Matt, Marty, and the rest of the guys working for such a fine company!

72Marine:
    All of you both near and far owe it to yourself to check this dealership out if looking to buy a new boat or needing service work completed. I’ve built a relationship with these guys over time quite simply because they are second to none. They have always taken care of my need. They have been in business for 40+ years. Anyone in this industry with that many years in business knows how to do things right and how to treat the customers. A special thanks to Andy, Bain, Bentz, & Clayton! All are class acts and I’m honored to have such a quality dealership close by to lean on.
    Last edited by Caymas ProXS; 09-04-2019 at 04:06 PM.

2. Banned
    My 20 model 21trxs is being rigged right now, ready to pick it up!

Quote Originally Posted by TritonMan250 View Post
    My 20 model 21trxs is being rigged right now, ready to pick it up!
    Congrats. I know you’ll enjoy it!!

4. Banned
    I’m sure I will, my 19 was a great boat.

5. Member
    I have done some business there and I agree they are very professional in what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by fly by night View Post
    I have done some business there and I agree they are very professional in what they do.

Looking like my boat will be finished up at the plant during first week of November so it most likely delivers the 2nd week. We will have to rig it and install the trolling motor & electronics. Then that Merc will start up and growl for break in! Perfect timing for the fall and winter bite.

8. Member
    Congratulations!

9. Member

10. Member
    Congratulations

Congrats man thats exciting! We ordered about the same time hopefully mine is getting close too lol.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Happy Halloween everyone... trick or treat

The (Trick) has been waiting for the boat to get here.
    The (Treat) is that November is a day away and the new Triton will be here soon!!

We ordered around the same time looks like our boats are gonna be done around the same time too. I just got the word from the dealer mine is almost finished at the plant as well. Wonder how long we gonna have to wait to get them shipped out. Mine may be slower since im on the west coast. I feel your excitment tho!
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Quote Originally Posted by TritonTRXV8 View Post
    We ordered around the same time looks like our boats are gonna be done around the same time too. I just got the word from the dealer mine is almost finished at the plant as well. Wonder how long we gonna have to wait to get them shipped out. Mine may be slower since im on the west coast. I feel your excitment tho!

My boat is expected to deliver next week...

I picked up the BBT mounts this week direct from Van at Bass Boat Technologies.

Thats awesome. Gonna be a long week for sure. Hope that means mine is right behind yours! Lol
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.