PBC Cashion Rods 'End of Year' Team Trail Tournament Q#5, Falls Lake, This Sat. 9/7

This Saturday Sept. 7th~~PBC CASHION FISHING RODS 'END OF YEAR' TEAM TOURNAMENT BASS FISHING TRAIL!!! QUALIFIER #5 FALLS LAKE....Be there!!!

THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE..FALLS LAKE THIS SAT.!!

I looked at the weather forecast for Friday & Saturday and it looks great. I know the hurricane is coming but it's looking less & less like strong one. So unless the track completely changes to show heavy weather coming to Falls for Sat....the tournament is on go!! QUALIFIER #5 this Saturday September 7th at Falls Lake!!

With an average of 50 boats fishing in the 9 events, one qualified team will win no less than $3,000 in cash, 2 great Cashion Fishing Rods & 2 beautiful trophies in the Championship at Jordan Lake October 26th!!! Based on the same participation above, the points Champions will win $1,500 in cash, 2 Cashion Fishing Rods & 2 beautiful trophies!!!

Come on and join in the fun!!!

WE HAVE 4 QUALIFIERS LEFT...A TEAM MUST FISH 4 QUALIFIERS AS A TEAM (WITHOUT THE USE OF A SUB) TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE OCTOBER 26TH CHAMPIONSHIP! IF YOU HAVE NOT FISHED

ANY OF THE Q'S, GET YA' A TEAM UP AND COME FISH WITH US!!!

Next PBC Tournament ~ September 7th, 2019

The 2019 PBC CASHION FISHING RODS 'END OF YEAR'

TEAM TOURNAMENT BASS FISHING TRAIL!!! QUALIFIER #5 FALLS LAKE.....LEDGE ROCK WILDLIFE RAMP

Blast Off At Approx. 6:45am ...1st Flight Weighin 3:00pm.

Pay Entry By Mail Or At Ramp. Cash Only At The Ramp. This Is An Open Event!! I will be at the ramp at 5:00am taking entries and checking teams in. Don't be late. You NEED TO BE THERE EARLY TO CHECK IN AND LAUNCH! PLEASE DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!! THERE SHOULD BE A LARGE CROWD COMING!!! Please DO NOT BLOCK the ramp & parking lot area at anytime.

Click Here For Entry Forms & For All The Info On This Trail.

http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2019CashionEOYMainPage.html Enter Today For Best Starting Positions! No late fees, sub fees, trophy fees or membership fees. Unlike some trails, we do give polygraph tests on an unannounced basis!!

Saturday's Weather looks fantastic so far. 61 degrees in the am and 84 at weighin. No rain and winds 2 to 5 out of the west. Should be a great day at Falls Lake!!! Gonna be warm, bring ice & water!! Lake level..251.10 today. Be There!! Be prepared to keep you fish alive in the well best you can!!

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

All the qualifiers on this trail are 'Open Events' for those not

caring about fishing the Championship..Everyone is welcome!!!

NOTE: PLEASE HAVE YOU LIVEWELLS OPENED AND READY TO BE CHECKED WHEN YOU ARRIVE, THEN LAUNCH YOUR BOAT BEFORE YOU ENTER OR CHECK IN WITH US... SO AS NOT TO BLOCK THE ENTRANCE OR HOLD UP THE LINE. Stay on the right side of the parking lot as you enter. Please follow the parking attendant's instructions.

IF YOUR BOAT IS NOT IN THE WATER AND READY TO GO BY 6:30 AM...YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER BLASTOFF TO GO!!

Please bring your own weigh-in bag.

This Trail consists of 8 qualifiers. Teams must fish at least 4 out of the 8, without the use of a sub, to be eligible to fish the Championship October 26th at Jordan Lake. Please read the rules on this page: http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2019...YMainPage.html

Entry fee is $110 per team with $10 going into the Championship & Points Fund, $80 paid back with 1 place paid for every 5 teams entered. $20 goes to tournament expenses. Optional Big Fish Pot $20 & TWT $50 (both paying 100% back with 2 places each 70/30 split). Ties will be determined by a coin toss or mutual split. A Tournament 'Buy In' is NOT Allowed. I invite all of you and your angling buddies to fish with us!

See ya Soon and Tight Lines...……….Phil

Call me if you have any questions..

Hope to see all of you again Saturday at Falls Lake!!

Let us help grow your business! If you would like to sponsor or help sponsor any of our tournaments give me a call.

Contact Information:

Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712

Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042

Check out all of our Great Yearly Sponsors on our website!!!

Our Sponsors Support Us.......So.......Please Support Our Sponsors!

2. Member
    Hope to see you all at Falls tomorrow! Going to be a beautiful day! Sat. ~ September 7th, 2019

2019 CASHION FISHING RODS 'END OF YEAR'

TEAM TOURNAMENT BASS FISHING TRAIL Q#5 !!!

FALLS LAKE.....LEDGE ROCK WILDLIFE RAMP

Blast Off at approx. 6:45 am.....1st Flight Weighin 3:00 pm.

I'll be there at 5:00 am taking entries. Cash only at the ramp. Come join the fun!!

3. Member
    Heard it was tough yesterday?