Thread: VX 19??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VX 19??

I’m assuming that a VX 19 will be coming, can somebody tell me if this is going to really happen?

2. Member
    I think this question is being dodged.

They plan on being at the classic in March again. So I would assume they will reveal something, like they have the past 2 years. Maybe a 19 footer
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

4. Member
    I just don't see them coming out with a 19' glass boat any time soon as good as the tin boats are selling. 19' boat cant be but so expensive or it wont sell.

5. Member
    They have commented on this before. They have no plans they can talk about at this time. Which means they will never have a 19’ glass boat, or that it is not in the works at this time. I lean toward the second option. The 19’ bass boat segment is big which might mean lots of sales for Vexus. Probably just too early in their timeline to be making any 19’ announcements.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

6. Member
    I must admit, I’m surprised how quiet this topic is been. It seems like the next logical move in their product matrix.

In my option most folks are still looking at the 20 foot or plus range. Vexus is still a new company but with a great track record of pervious accomplishments in the boating industry. They need to get their fiberglass line in the field so people can see the product and can ask the owner what they think of the boat they purchased. Please remember these units are not cheap and some may be priced out of some folks league. Give them time.

Cliff Bradford
    2014 Ranger Z520C Mercury 250ProXS

8. Member
    I would imagine they have a ways to go to break even on the initial capital investment. Probably want to see some revenue streams before expanding.

9. Member
    Ask for the Koplin ATV gun mount

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosterfence View Post
    Ask for the Koplin ATV gun mount

bass boat ar15.jpg

11. Member
    It will be 19’11 if they do it so basically a 20’ boat. Stupid how they do this

12. Banned
    It will come with a 175 HP max LOL

13. Member
    Maybe getting closer to one coming out now.

https://vexusboats.com/model/dvx19/overview/

14. Member

15. Member
    There is a big market for 19 foot glass boats. I believe the smaller 17 and 18 foot glass boat market has went to aluminum.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

16. BBC SPONSOR
    I don't think they have big plans for a 19' glass boat! If you want that boat you would be MUCH better off with a AVX2080 or a 1980!

I have had my 2080 out in some tournament conditions now and it's HANDS DOWN better than any 19' glass boat I have been in. Why would they build a 19' glass boat that's going to be 60K+ when they already have a boat to fill that need at a cheaper price point?

Here are some numbers for you (may not be 100% accurate but very close)... There are around 1700 new fiberglass boats boat a year sold 75+% of those are 20-21' boats. So if you can only build X amount of boats a year maximum wouldn't you just build what the biggest demand is for. Plus like mentioned above their aluminum line is selling great still too. They have all the work they really want currently to keep up with the demand they have. Adding in filler that is less then 15% of the market is not great business.

Being in manufacturing I clearly understand this. There is only so much time in a week, and you have to focus on what gives you the greatest return the quickest. It is VERY easy to stay busy doing little things and taking time away from what needs to be getting done! I am NOTTTTT saying they won't build a 19' glass boat and may very well next year, but I don't think its a high priority for them or a big demand!

Didn't they just roll out a 19' DVX?
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

18. Member
    Are the aluminum boats selling as hot as it's being mentioned, not stirring the pot or questioning this, just wondering if thats acccurate. Never seen one on the water up here, guessing they must be showing up down south a lot more.

Well the absence of Mr. Clark is ether it's about to roll out and he will say ta-daa or he really can't say anything because it's so far out
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

20. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Well the absence of Mr. Clark is ether it's about to roll out and he will say ta-daa or he really can't say anything because it's so far out

i can neither confirm nor deny any rumors , stories or theories about future plans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast