Easy Step Feedback

Looking at ordering a Easy Step Boarding ladder to my boat. Anybody have any experience with them?
    P.S. I know a lot of people will recommend Trick Step but it is not an option due to my trailer post on trailer.

2. Member
    I have one on my ezloader trailer, trick step was not out when I purchased. It works well, but awkward with swing tongue, looks like trick step might be better for my app, but it does make it a lot easier to board and all other duties.

3. Member
    I have one on my 619 Ranger. Wouldn't be without it.

4. Member
    Bought a Trick Step from Mark Peiser Manufacturing this past spring. Can't recall how I got to him instead of Easy Step but really do like the system. Probably doesn't really matter the brand but for the fact that I've added probably 5 years to older knees. Worth every penny of it regardless of the brand.

5. Member
    I have easy step and would not have another boat with out one. I have a swing away tongue and they have a folding model, works perfect.
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

6. Member
    I have one, and will never have another boat without it. Just make sure to find a way to lock it to the trailer. Weld the nuts or dill it for a hitch pin lock. Mine has obvious damage from an attempted theft while I was out on a night tournament. Pin lock kept them from getting it.

7. Member
    I had a easy step boarding step on a Z118c used it for 3 years. it work good but you need to be careful when backing up to the left, the step would hit the bumper on my 2013 F150. It tore the plastic top off my bumper. It will also add length to your trailer. It sticks out beyond the folding portion of the trailer. I won't have another boat without some type of step
    system !!!!
    2018 Z520C Ranger Cup / Mercury 250 Pro XS Ser# 2B526947

8. Member
    I have one and it works great.But the middle step can hit the bumper on backing up too sharply. I cut a 45* edge off to stop it. A longer tongue or hitch and it would not have been a problem.

9. Member
    I have the Easy Step on a 98 MFI trailer loaded with a TR20 Triton. It is one of the best things I have done and wouldn't be without one.
    I used double lock nuts along with red thread sealer to be sure it wouldn't work loose so far it has stayed tight.
    Rocket

10. Member
    Love mine, it was easy to install and I will never have a boat trailer with out one.

11. Member
    Love mine as well and since I had a 2008 Champion 210 elite and they have the extra step, I had to modify the step and they told me to keep the receipts and they paid me back for what it costs me to modify....great customer service. I fish a lot by myself and I always hook the boat up before pulling out from the ramp....I can just see myself on a ramp with no one around and I slip off the front deck hit my head and then drown in 6 inches of water because of how awkward it was to winch the boat up after climbing down or back up for that matter. That chance is still there but it is significantly reduced. Well worth every penny
    2020 BassChamps Central Lake Belton 1st - Feb 2
    2019 Media Bass Individual Champion - Richland Chambers Sep 7-8
    2019 CAST Champions - Sam Rayburn Oct 19-20
    2011 BassChamps East Region Champions-Sam Rayburn Oct 1-2

2020 Bullet 21XRS 2020 Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke
    Texas Realtor
    Helping Texans buy and Sell their Homes

i have an ezstep on my ranger trailer. works great and is built rugged.
    Ranger Forever