Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Jones it amazes me how quickly you respond - you should be incoporated into the Vexus logo or something. You have some serious passion for this boat brand haha.

The wonders of working from the home office for a couple days, riding out the Hurricane. Vexus makes a great boat but I liked my Rangers the same when I had them. I like to see what others owners are saying about the brand. No desire to be a brand rep, not my deal. This is the only forum I really pay any attention too unless I have a question. Not in the trolling business like many others(not referencing you either).
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

2. Member
    Dropped mine off Wednesday (09/04) to be fixed as the parts should be in this week hopefully. The info Jonesslk has about the fix is what I have heard also. Vexus as a company is easy to talk to as is my selling dealer. Vexus is being proactive about this as they should since it involves the fuel line. I feel pretty confident I don’t have a leak as there is always a pressure release when I open the fuel cap. What needs to be done is to prevent it from being able to be worn enough to leak in the future. As I understand it all boats will be repaired to prevent this from occurring in the future whether they have damage now or not.

Updated:

Picked up my Vexus today (09/09) after the fuel line recall fix was performed. Received warranty invoice paperwork showing the work was done. Thanks again to Bay Marine & Vexus for getting me back on the water as quickly as humanly possible. If you are within driving distance to Bay Marine in Kennesaw, GA they a fantastic Vexus dealer to work with for sales & service.
    Last edited by Jimbug; 09-09-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesslk View Post
    The wonders of working from the home office for a couple days, riding out the Hurricane. Vexus makes a great boat but I liked my Rangers the same when I had them. I like to see what others owners are saying about the brand. No desire to be a brand rep, not my deal. This is the only forum I really pay any attention too unless I have a question. Not in the trolling business like many others(not referencing you either).
    very well said. I certainly will comment on the VEXUS brand when I get mine. just talked to higher up this morning, my boat had the "fix" completed while on the assembly line, so I wont have to worry about that part. my boat is sitting on a trailer waiting for the driver to hook up. its a full load heading to my dealership. probably be delivered next week around Wednesday. just in time for fall fishing !!!
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    Panoptix Livescope System
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

4. Member
    That’s good news for you and others with Vexus AVX orders placed. Having it in time for your fall fishing on the TN river is a bonus.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesslk View Post
    Works for me - only tolling I do is on the lake. I like boats so I go to all the forums, don't have a horse (boat) in the race.

6. Member
    Can't wait to see one of these in person. Been a while since I've been over to Flippin. Most beautiful part of Arkansas. Probably this Winter, after deer season is over, I'm going to come over for a plant tour and take a close look.

7. Member
    Does this recall affect 2020 models? Or just the 2019?

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    Does this recall affect 2020 models? Or just the 2019?
    according to my dealer today, it looks like the 2020 models were corrected on the assembly line. it is possible tho that a few of the first 2020 models require the fix.
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

9. Member
    yes Jimbug, you probably already know how good the tenn river is, from Chickamauga all the way to Kentucky, lol ! tight lines
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
    according to my dealer today, it looks like the 2020 models were corrected on the assembly line. it is possible tho that a few of the first 2020 models require the fix.
    I have a 2020, and got the notice. I am 2.5 hours from nearest dealer , so it will be after season before I make that trek.

11. Member
    Glad this is being addressed. Not a huge issue, but definitely one that needs to be addressed. I remember when this originally popped up on the Facebook group and the moderators deleted it immediately ��*♂️

12. Member
    Yes I got my recall notice and notified the closest dealer. I was told he had 7 new boats and had to do them all so give him a chance to learn the mechanics of the fix. Meanwhile Im going to keep fishing until I smell gas or get a call from the dealer. Its still an awesome boat for river fishing.

13. Member
    Does anyone know if the AVX 189 is included in the recall?
    2019 Vexus 189 Mercury 115 Pro XS Twin Helix 9's Minn Kota Ultrex

Quote Originally Posted by roni3 View Post
    Does anyone know if the AVX 189 is included in the recall?

The letter I received only referenced the 1880, 1980, 2080. The AVX 189 was not included.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

15. bayousmallie
    So if you did not receive a notice your boat is ok?

16. Member
    you can call your dealer and ask for service dept and they can look up your boat by serial number to see if you need the fix.
    DELIVERED 9/16/2019
    2020 VEXUS AVX 2080 RED
    200 HO G2
    ICON 3.5
    DUAL CONSOLE
    ULTREX 80/45 MDI I-LINK
    BOW Solix 10 MEGA 360
    Echomap Ultra 106 sv
    CONSOLE SOLIX 12
    IONIC lithium batteries

17. Member
    Had my 1980 recall performed last week. Took my dealer ~ 2 hrs to fix.

18. Member
    I dropped mine off and got it back same day!! They removed seats and moved tank over just little and bolted back down....Satisfied once again! Rock Outdoors, Lexington NC.....

19. Member
    Had my recall fixed thru Midwest marine along with sum other small issues they did an awesome job great dealership to work with had sum paint issues on the bottom they buffed off with rubbing compound must have been overspray very pleased with there service department

20. Member
    A recall this early in the game is impressive to say the least and leans me more towards Venus. My tourney partner fishes a different brand, possibly previously mentioned, and fishes big water exclusively. He has the same issues fixed every fall when he shuts it down for the cold. Granted, not a safety issue, however they put it back together the same way every year. They fix it, yes. No improvements, and that’s passed on as great customer service. Just saying😊. I run an old champ, paid for and no warranty/no customer. I’ll shut up now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast