First time images

New to the high-tech electronics, some of my first time screen shots with helix 10 gen3. I need input on what I'm doing right and or wrong and what is your interpretation of these images. I believe I understand the humps and dips, I believe the ones are baitfish, it is a learning curve using the settings. I should have put the side imaging to more use but was limited to where I was going to go, Lake of the Ozarks was crazy this weekend so I stuck to the back of Indian creek yesterday. Appreciate any and all input
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 96 Champ; 09-03-2019 at 09:37 AM.

2. Member
    Not to shabby. Sensitivity looks a little hot. Looks like u have sharpness on med or high. Turn it to low or off. What is ur chart speed set at?

3. Member
    I had the chart speed at 3-4, next time I’ll turn the sensitivity down a bit and yes I did have the sharpness on, I’ll shut it off

Quote Originally Posted by 96 Champ View Post
    I had the chart speed at 3-4, next time I’ll turn the sensitivity down a bit and yes I did have the sharpness on, I’ll shut it off

Install the new software version 2.110 and the added settings will make adjustments easier if you turn on
    Dynamic Image Contrast for SI and DI.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    I do have the latest software, I downloaded it the other day, I will check to see if the dynamic image contrast is on. Thanks