1st gen pole sync issues

Hey guys I have a set of 1st gen powerpoles and on the down and up one pole is a little faster than the other. Its not a BIG deal but one is literally like a half a second to a second behind the other one. These poles are the non-cmonster pumps. Doesnt sound or seem like one is trying harder than the other. I did replace oil in both pumps to fresh oil. Could it be screen? Length of hose to particular pole? Hope someone can point me in right direction.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by lsufan334 View Post
    Hey guys I have a set of 1st gen powerpoles and on the down and up one pole is a little faster than the other. Its not a BIG deal but one is literally like a half a second to a second behind the other one. These poles are the non-cmonster pumps. Doesnt sound or seem like one is trying harder than the other. I did replace oil in both pumps to fresh oil. Could it be screen? Length of hose to particular pole? Hope someone can point me in right direction.
    Hose length will not make an issue like that.

If the hardware on one pole is tighter than the other is can slow the pole down,
    Pump flow rate. Maybe one pump has slowed over time,
    Check the screens as you mentioned for junk or if they are crushed.

If it continues and you want it fixed, Pull BOTH pumps and have them serviced by Power Pole. They will clean them and flow them. If the flow rate is off they will dial them in. This is generally a free service for the price of shipping and they have fast turn around times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrilla Gear View Post
    Hose length will not make an issue like that.

If the hardware on one pole is tighter than the other is can slow the pole down,
    Pump flow rate. Maybe one pump has slowed over time,
    Check the screens as you mentioned for junk or if they are crushed.

If it continues and you want it fixed, Pull BOTH pumps and have them serviced by Power Pole. They will clean them and flow them. If the flow rate is off they will dial them in. This is generally a free service for the price of shipping and they have fast turn around times.
    Oh wow. Thats awesome. Thanks