bow mount transducer set up

I've been shopping around lots and found a few threads that somewhat does off on this topic...

I run an old minn kota power drive and it's a headache to deal with a bow mounted transducer. Ontop of the wire being in the way all the time and the interference.

I wanted to run a pole transducer set up but the cost of most set ups weren't in my budget (at the point of paying 200+ usd) I may as well spend the coin and get a tm with a built in ducer
    Anyways long story short I'm rigging up this bracket to work as a transducer pole

It's meant to be used as a kayak trolling motor mount so it's more then sturdy and it's actually quite easy to work with. Was 70 Canadian with free shipping on amazon so about sub 50 bucks usd

I just need to pick up an aluminum tube and rig it for the ducer and I'm good to go. It will stow nicely and comes apart easily when you need it to.

Thread is just a fyi for those that will come across it...

Not to take away from any sponsors or other pole ducer mounts I'm sure they are superior in many ways.. but on a budget this does get some of us out of a pinch.

Watersnake is the brand name
    2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209

2. Member
    little update... i ended up finding a retractable car wash brush that was old worn out. so i cut the ends off and it fits nicely. the pole being retractable is also nice so i can set it at a decent depth and it retracts small enough that it will fit in any of my storage lockers.

only downfall is I am unable to pass the transducer cable through the middle of it which would of been ideal.

2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209

97 Stratos 288
    175 Evenrude Intruder
    Humminbird electronics
    Garmin electronics
    Fortrex112
    2012 Ford Lariat 250