2011 SHO. (New bulb, and new fuel filter in the hull, mechanic thought this could be the issue) anyway, so I’ll pump the bulb before my initial takeoff (bulb seems to be losing prime when sitting for a few days for some reason)(The tournaments that I fish I do this same process every week, so it’s consistent FYI) drive down the lake a couple of miles to where the tournament launches from. Idle over. Pay for our tournament. Hang out in the no wake for 10-15 mins then tournament blasts off. Every time we do tournament blast off I get a delay in the throttle at this “second” initial take off. Sometimes 2-3 seconds and sometimes 10. I hold it at WOT and eventually it jumps right up (when it’s finally ready to) and I’ll never have a single problem with this the rest of the night. No matter how much idling or running I do, the problem never comes back during that night or day on the lake. Just that second takeoff. Anybody seen this or have any experience with it? New powerhead bc if recall has about 40 hours on it. Been doing this the whole time. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.