Thread: Triton decals

Triton decals

Where can i purchase some factory decals. I bought that had a wrap on it and they took the decals off and I would like to put them back on. Its a 2008 TR20X HP thanks

2. Member
    I would first contact Triton. Then C&O Marine (Carol) then Iquana Grafix (Board Sponser).
    '14 Triton 18XS 150 Optimax Pro XS Fortrex 80
    Kropf Park model on Chautauqua Lake
    Fish Chautauqua Lake and Lake Erie
    Love bass and fly fishing for Trout and Steelhead

Check with Domed Number.com. Just got mine ( TR21 X High Performance) through them, no else has them. Triton has the raised decals for the rear (TRITON Boats by Earl) but that's about it as far as I know. Carol may have some now. In fact, mine supposed to be delivered today. Bad thing is production is around 14 days.

4. Member
    Kind of on the same issue...how do you get triton carpet graphics? Iguana and domed wont make them anymore. And no one seems to sell em. Would love to get a set for rod lockers.

Yeah, I know. Seems everything for a Triton is getting some of the other boat companies. Some won't sell or carry anything over 5 years old. Try JB Company. He did have Triton Carpet decals. 24" @ $29.95 + $9.95 shipping. I think he is through Amazon now.

6. Member
    Found em on amazon. Thanks!!

7. Member

8. Member
    How did yours turn out?

If you're talking about mine, they turned out pretty good. The TR21 was pretty much OEM in size but the "X" was a little smaller than the OEM. That's about the only difference I noted. The TR21 X High Performance decals for both sides were $97 shipped. Kinda pricey & about 2 weeks to get them.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    Check with Domed Number.com. Just got mine ( TR21 X High Performance) through them, no else has them. Triton has the raised decals for the rear (TRITON Boats by Earl) but that's about it as far as I know. Carol may have some now. In fact, mine supposed to be delivered today. Bad thing is production is around 14 days.
    I used Domed Number for a "Tx-21"graphic. It matched the existing one perfectly.
    Be safe,
    Rayzor

2001 Triton Tx-21
    2001 Mercury 225 EFI