Boatmate trailer rims

Been going through my bullet, thinking about upgrading the rims to the style boatmate is using. Having the old style hubs, anybody know what rims they use and how the center pieces will work with the old hubs and bearing buddies?

2. Member
    Just look on their website

Hope you have better customer service than I just did on emails and phone calls....I don’t plan on buying anything from Boatmate if I can help it
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Banned
    Hmmmmmmmmm... I called them before I bought my new XRS. Had a few questions and they were very helpful... Dan

Yep I’ve never had an issue till this past time. I have a 0 tolerance for bad customer service. I still have an unanswered email from a follow up on my part since Aug 23rd from my original communication “including phone calls” from the middle of July...just for a trailer jack question.
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

6. Member
    Ted, I had the same thing for warranty, but once I got them on the phone, it was great, just took awhile, they told me it was busy because people were out for vacation

7. Member
    Haven't answered my emails either.

8. Member
    My trailer is a customline. I guess the center bore and cap would be the biggest issue. Found some that are close, 14" bolt pattern and width should work. Anybody know the center bore on the old bullet hole style rims customline used?