1999 mfi trailer irregular front tire inside wear

Found this today after I got back from fishing. Driver side front tire on a dual axle trailer. Trying to figure out what caused it. Been told possible bent axle, bad belt in tire or maybe loose bearing.

1999 mfi trailer, bearings were checked out a month ago and was told everything was in good shape.

Thoughts? If it needs a new axle, does anyone have j FO on what I need?
    Thanks everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Likely the spindle is bent.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Take it to an alignment guy. I bet it's bent if bearings are good. Mine is a year older than yours and with some bending, spindles are all straight again. Hopefully get more than a year out of tires now......
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

4. Member
    How did they straighten your spindle? Figured it would weaken the spindle, even if it was able to be straightened.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub_02 View Post
    How did they straighten your spindle? Figured it would weaken the spindle, even if it was able to be straightened.
    he bent the axle itself until the spindle was At the right angle and straight inline with the trailer. My axles were basically flat and cause the tires to tip in at the top. I don't know if it will last or not but my tire wear has been much better so far. He suggested I have it checked annually for a minimal charge.
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66