2stk Yamaha advice help guidance

All Genuine new oem parts installed
    I just bought and installed a 98 130 v4 yamaha It sounds like or is going into guardian mode just a second after starting. also getting horn with key on. installed new oil tank and pump all new control box and horn and new harness control to engine. Not getting hot I installed new impeller kit and this happens cold engine imediatly
    oil float in small tank works the main tank pump when turned upside down. disconnected temp sensors on head. Im suspecting bad cdi. isnt only items that set rev limiter oil and heat through cdi? stator or trigger cant do this can it? it is guardian it goes na na na na after idk 2500 or so. Im also assuming the oil control module can do this as well? Like I said continual horn and limited. is there a wire I can cut to test? 145 psi per starts idles perfect. Im quite certin the old boy I bought from new this problem he also said the worn impeller was new

2. Member
    PM me your email address and I can send you a technical manual. I had a 99 c115.
    Nick McDaniel

3. Member
    If I remember correctly you can disconnect the blue wire at CDI box to eliminate the overheat and oil protection circuits. Not 100% sure it is the blue wire.