Digital control panel

I have no power on my 2012 211. When I turn the key nothing powers up. I’ve checked the breaker at the battery and what fuses I saw. Any suggestions. Hope the control panel isn’t bad.

2. Member
    Two large wires going to the unit left side of the under dash. One is positive and the other negative. Should show voltage. Also will be a signal wire from your ignition switch to wake up the dash control module.

3. Member
    Thanks. I have 12v to the controller under the dash. I have 12v on the red wire on the harness feeding the keypad but still nothing works. I’ll have to try and figure out which wire is the signal from the ignition switch. I’m thinking it is probably the keypad.

4. Banned
    Seach this forum for issues with the "brain" on these boats. If its out you may need a new one, not cheap.

Great Lakes Skipper sells them on ebay. They"re about $200.

6. Member
    I’ve seen the one for the V series boats but not the Alpha. The V series has a 14 function key pad the Alpha is a 10 function.

7. Member
    So I found a blown fuse on the engine and now have power to the ignition switch. The purple wire is hot when the switch is turned to acc. and I bumped the engine. The brain box now has a flashing led red/green/red/green.......but the keypad has nothing. I’m hoping it just a bad keypad. Thanks for all the help.