Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any FXR owners yet??

I have a 2018 bass boat (major brand) and I am ready to buy another new boat, 2 years is about the time I get the itch
    Skeeter has never been in my garage, it just never has and it really does not matter why BUT......
    The new FXR has my interets and I had hoped by now there would be some real life expriences fishing and running that model, anyone??
    I am a weekend angler, in my 60's , I fish some team events and although I still have the occasional need for speed; I do appreciate comfort and roominess above all else.

It dropped about a month after I bought a new 2019 ZX250 or I would have one.

The FXR is incredibly appealing. Best looking and laid out new model 8 have seen in years from any brand.

3. Member
    Watching this thread. The FXR looks to be all the improvments over the FX series I would want.
    YJHAMMER 11
    Hollywood MD
    2019 Skeeter FX21LE

4. Member
    I'm going to the dealer to look at a FXR 20 on Tuesday. It's already sold but I am leaning towards ordering a FXR 21.

5. Member
    Wish I had the money. Idk how much better it is than a new zx250 thoigh

6. Member
    I realize it's new, really new but there is precious little information anywhere.
    A quick scan of boat trader and they are shipping these as yhey are in multiple dealers, none in my state though.

Even the Skeeter web site does not list the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by NY29T View Post
    Wish I had the money. Idk how much better it is than a new zx250 thoigh
    I can’t see it being that much better but it’s the best looking boat on the market for sure!
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Quote Originally Posted by Kromer View Post
    I realize it's new, really new but there is precious little information anywhere.
    A quick scan of boat trader and they are shipping these as yhey are in multiple dealers, none in my state though.

Even the Skeeter web site does not list the boat?

Call Fain at 817-280-0303 and he can tell you any details on the FXR that you may have questions about.

9. Member
    The fxr is wider than the fx. Hull and top cap have been completely redesigned. Hull as a sharper degree if dead rise, creating a smoother ride, more like the I class was. Skeeter's test show that this also reduces the shock of reentry in rough water by 30%. Yes the ride is very noticeably different than the ZX250. The front deck is ammazingly wider up at the trolling motor. Also, because of the wider front, it now has an actual step pad to get into the boat. The limited comes with 2 12" helix, two blade power poles, manual jack plate, fusion radio, ultrex mdi linked 45". optional upgrades are hydro jackplate and 52" ultrex mdi, travel cover, and motor cover. Apex comes same as the limited except the hydro is standard, and you can upgrade to solix units. I have been running ZX's since 2015, coming out of the I series. This is the first boat that I have been seriously excited about since the Iclass. I am really going to miss the ZX layout though. Mine is on order for January, and will be running demo rides at Reynold's Garage & Marine in Ct., on Nov 2nd.

10. Member
    Densik, you said yours was on order but where did you go to look at colors and such? I cant find anything online.
    YJHAMMER 11
    Hollywood MD
    2019 Skeeter FX21LE

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yjhammer11 View Post
    Densik, you said yours was on order but where did you go to look at colors and such? I cant find anything online.
    ^^^^ This^^^^

12. Member
    The dealers have the pamphlets for them. Or do a search for fxr and all the dealers that have them come up. Just look at there inventory. Another place is Skeeters boats face book. For pricing and options you will have to contact a dealer. Won't be able to build your own on Skeeters website until later November.

13. Member
    Two dealers here in Texas are selling them as fast as they arrive. Fun N Sun has a 20 FXR LE in stock now. My dealer has several being delivered in the coming days, it's just getting over there in time to see them in person. They still have 2019 FX models that they can't move on the floor.

14. Member
    option A LE
    Attached Images Attached Images

15. Member
    option B LE

16. Member
    option C LE

17. Member
    Option D LE

18. Member
    Option E LE

19. Member