Power Pole Pump Issue

One of my Cmonster 2 pumps will not cycle. When I turn on the main power switch it will not play the tune and wont work but the green light is blinking. I removed the pump with hoses and wires still connected, turned main power on again and it worked. Re-installed, worked for the weekend and now same issue is back. It wont play the tune when power is turned on and pump wont activate. Any idea what may be the cause? All wires are connected with no corrosion and tight. Thanks for any help.
    Xpress X19/200SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bob View Post
    One of my Cmonster 2 pumps will not cycle. When I turn on the main power switch it will not play the tune and wont work but the green light is blinking. I removed the pump with hoses and wires still connected, turned main power on again and it worked. Re-installed, worked for the weekend and now same issue is back. It wont play the tune when power is turned on and pump wont activate. Any idea what may be the cause? All wires are connected with no corrosion and tight. Thanks for any help.
    Sounds like a board issue, first check for corrosion in the inline fuse holder. If that looks good, give Power Pole a call they will run a diagnostic thru the app, and get you the parts you need and back up and running fast.

3. Member
    Same thing happened to me. Light was on, no tune, and pole wouldnt go up or down. Emailed power pole on a Sunday afternoon and had a new board Wednesday afternoon.