Question on bullet boats? Possible new owner

Wondering what diff I can expect comin out of a 92 p2 basscat with 200 efi lookin at a 99 20xd ride performance wise thanks in advance

2. Banned
    Performance and ride is night and day. In really rough high boat traffic conditions, the old Basscat probably rides better. If you expect to be in these type conditions often, I would opt for a 21 foot Bullet. If your fishing river systems (seeing you're in Missouri) and relatively calm water conditions the 20 footer is ideal, it drafts shallow and is nimble in tight places.

3. Member
    It will be on table rock grand stockton beaver an lake of ozarks hell in the summer all of the lakes ate hell holes around here but ya was curious on how they fish if nose high or anything like that I appreciate the info

4. Member
    Those are some big lakes, and I would go with a 21ft Bullet. Nose high while setting still depends on
    how you set up the boat. Having owned both the 20ft and the 21ft, rough water is where the 21 ft out
    preforms the 20ft. The Bass Cat ride may be as good as the 20ft Bullet but no better and will not come
    close to the ride in the 21ft. The driver will make the difference in the boats.

I’ve been on Table Rock during some nasty weather and that’s some pretty big water. Like said above, I’d go with a 21’ for sure!

2008 BULLET 21XD 2007 Merc 300xs

6. Member
    I can honestly say I haven't set my eyes yet on this boat iam goin on all hear say the pic I've seen it looks like a mid early 90s boat a guy I know I was going off his word so u all know how that goes from the pic its clean fuel console boat but sporting a square box merc iam guessing a 200 but no idea till I see it if it's as clean as I've been told prob but it is there anything I should look for other then transom ?

7. Member
    Transoms re engineered in 96, so transom should not be an issue but, do check it out very well. The small motor would be a problem for me personally. I actually prefer the 20 for my use. I don't fish tournament and if the water is too rough for my 20 I just stay at home.