One More time! Operation North State @ High Rock - 9/26 - Take A Vet Fishing

ONS needs about 20 host boaters to come help us out on High Rock on 9/26. Take a disabled vet fishing! Give Terry a call and volunteer...

Hello,

I'm sending this request out to anglers from around the state - the Fishin' Festival may be too far for you to drive to High Rock but you may have buddies that fish High Rock - spread the word.

We have the wounded warriors / DVets confirmed plus a waiting list. The dinner, launch and weigh-in venues are in place; the food is confirmed; and, 37 of our 55 Host Boaters are confirms. We need bass, striper, crappie and catfish anglers.

We haven't had the wounded warriors / DVets on the water since May 22 - they are on too many meds to be fishing a full day in the heat of the summer. They can't wait to come to High Rock on the 26th.

Reminder, if I don't have your registration info already, it's: your name, the town you live in, and boat info: make, length and horsepower. We require that you have liability insurance on you boat.

Lend a hand if you can.
    Thanks!
    Terry

Terry Snyder
    Founder/Chairman/Proud Volunteer
    Operation North State
    151 Windemere Ct.
    Winston-Salem, NC 27127
    office: 336.764.5967
    cell: 336.406.3459
    http://www.operationnorthstate.com

Just asking as it would easy my drive... are there hotel rooms for those that prefer to come the day prior and leave the day after?
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)

3. Member
    I may be able to get free pm me details

Quote Originally Posted by CigarBasser View Post
    Just asking as it would easy my drive... are there hotel rooms for those that prefer to come the day prior and leave the day after?
    Not sure where they are going out of but there is several hotels at I-85 and highway 8... maybe 10 or 15 minutes from the Southmont ramp. We always stayed at the Days Inn when we fished the BFLs there, it is decent, quiet and plenty of room to park and plug in. Hwy 8 motel across the street wasn't bad but parking was extremely tight the time we stayed there. If they are going out of Tamarac or the Wildlife ramp across the street, it is not a bad run across the lake from Southmont.
    Neil Eckberg- Cary, NC - 2008 Skeeter ZX250- 250 Yamaha SHO

Kerr Lake Ba$$hole

5. Member
    We’re going out of Southmont. There are hotels a short drive up highway 8.

If if you are interested in volunteering to be a host boater, give Terry a call to get signed up.

His number is 336-406-3459.

6. Member
    Need 8 more boaters for next Thursday...

Give Terry a call and come take a VET fishing at High Rock..Get ya some Cook's BBQ too!!

Operation North State - Terry Snyder 336-406-3459