2004 Nitro NX750 fit on new Z17 trailer?

So I was recently houseboating at lake Shasta when I found out that while I was out on the water, my brother in law jack knifed my trailer and ran it over. The trailer is beyond fixable and I am having a hard time tracking down a trailer for my boat seeing as it’s a 2004. I recently found a good deal on a new 2018 Nitro z17 trailer and my question is would it fit? If not what is hindering it? Both are in the 17 foot class etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Member
    I went down this same road a few years ago when I was trying to find a trailer for my 640 which is rusting from inside out. I was looking at a new or used z6 trailer. The issue with the new trailers is the angle of the bunks and the width that they are set to for the new hulls that likely won’t match your boat’s. When I measured, my boat wasn’t even close to the dimensions of the bunks and I would’ve had a strike sitting in the bunk which wouldn’t work when trailering. They bunk positions aren’t adjustable since they are “custom” to match to your boat. Your best option would be to find an aluminum trailer. Most aluminum trailers have adjustable bunks to be able to fit most boats. Just my experience

3. Member
    Thanks for the help! Much appreciated.