Thread: Last Storms

Last Storms

everyone made it thru without any issues..

All good here, thanks for asking Buddy, everything good your way?

I don’t know about the the east side of the state, but we took a thumpin’. I have never in my life seen so much lighting and thunder. It was continuous for a couple of hours. I had been trying to stay awake watching some show with my wife when it hit. We watched the weather until the power went out around 9:30. No lights, so we went to bed. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I’m wide awake listening to the thunder...get up and play solitaire on my phone in the pitch dark. Finally get to sleep and then around 2am the power comes back on and I’m back up going around the house turning off lights.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

4. Member
    Everything was South of me, but I had to go to OKC Tuesday morning. Half of the stoplights on NW expressway were on failsafe. Not sure everyone in OKC knows how a 4 way stop works.

Xpress H-56 Yamaha 115

5. Member
    Got hammered where I live, which is in NE Oklahoma county. I lost a good size tree in my backyard, lots of trees down in this area. One heck of a lightning show, and I’m sure winds were 70 mile an hour plus sustained for about 10 minutes. Spent all day cleaning up my yard, tree branches and such. It sure was impressive to watch.

6. Member
    Blown over fence, blown out garage door, shingles peeled, not good. Was on the patio when it hit. Went dead calm right before. Eerie. Started seeing power flashes coming towards me from the north and could hear it coming. When it hit all at once it nearly knocked me over. It was a screamer.
    Last edited by Mike A; 08-29-2019 at 06:21 AM.
    2014 Ranger Z520C, Yamaha 250 SHO