Reel cleaning repair Orlando

Anyone clean and repair bait caster reels (Shimano, Lews) in the Orlando area (besides Kels). I probably got 15 or so that mostly need cleaning that I don't use, but could be using. Don't really want to mail them out if possible.

You only use 2 reels on your flipping sticks.... why all the extras.....

Quote Originally Posted by blade1970 View Post
    Need more flipping sticks, can’t have just 1 or 2, you never know we might catch one on a crank bait every now and then.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blade1970 View Post
    keep it up...gonna keep this nice new trolling motor...will fit my Triton nice...trying that crank bait thing...went out bought 3 new ones..GOOGAN,,,GET BACK TO WORK
    Last edited by skydever; 08-27-2019 at 12:59 PM.

5. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    What's this "crank bait" phenomenon you speak of?? Hope you guys are doing good! Long time no see..

Quote Originally Posted by Mickstix View Post
    What's this "crank bait" phenomenon you speak of?? Hope you guys are doing good! Long time no see..
    Anything you cast out and reel in is a crank bait, LOL everything that you pitch or flip into grass(shh) or reeds is flipping

7. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster835 View Post
    everything that you pitch or flip into grass(shh) or reeds is flipping
    Grass?? Now I know you're crazy..

8. Member
    I have modified crankbaits so that I can use them in sparse kiss. grass and peppergrass without to much of a problem. Working them in hydrilla is much tougher because the mats are too dense. I have caught a lot big fish cranking in the pepper grass and kiss grass. You should try it sometimes.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-47 View Post
    I have modified crankbaits so that I can use them in sparse kiss. grass and peppergrass without to much of a problem. Working them in hydrilla is much tougher because the mats are too dense. I have caught a lot big fish cranking in the pepper grass and kiss grass. You should try it sometimes.
    I'd love to go fishing with you sometime.
    You always post pictures of big fish and have some interesting techniques. I'm sure I could learn a lot!

10. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Yea, pepper grass and kissimmee grass.. Well, grass in general, is a thing of the past on the water I fish.. Maybe the FWC will switch gears at some point and do some restoration of the grasses, now that they (and the hurricanes) have killed 95% of it on the St. Johns river.. Most bodies of water could handle the FWC -or- Mother Nature.. Both is a tall task.

11. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    I honestly comsider myself lucky that I have 1 spot that goes untouched by the FWC! It’s small but my lord it’s loaded with big fish!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV