Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Replying to SteveS. I have looked at NADA and would sell mine for alot less than NADA values it at, but I won't give it away to a dealer. (just because Legend is no longer in business). I guess it must be all about location, location,location.

2. Member
    cant really go by nada for real world value because when they were building them you could buy a new one for what nada said value was for used ones.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ssmithboats View Post
    cant really go by nada for real world value because when they were building them you could buy a new one for what nada said value was for used ones.

4. Member
    I sold my Legend V20 in showroom condition with 33 hours on it to a private party. I had a few dealers that wouldn't even take it on a trade in.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IDCI07 View Post
    I sold my Legend V20 in showroom condition with 33 hours on it to a private party. I had a few dealers that wouldn't even take it on a trade in.
    Private is the way to go, some dealers probably don't want to mess with the V models because of the bad rep they have gained

6. Member
    I agree. I loved my boat, but I had a lot of issues come up that I shouldnt have had to deal with. The last was the deck sagging. It wouldnt have been a big deal if Legend was still in business because I know they would have made it right, but as soon as I heard of the shut down, she went up for sale.

7. Member
    Thinking about selling my 07 LE21.

Just so you guys know, white River Marine Group are still honoring the Warranty and if you are the Original Owner, you can still Transfer the Warranty to the Second Owner.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amistad jerry View Post
    Thinking about selling my 07 LE21.
    Hey jerry,
    What motor, hours, TM, etc?
    Pics would be great?
    Thanks
    Franco

10. Member
    You might not want to sell it after being it in
    Last edited by Chris1978; 12-04-2019 at 10:27 PM.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
    Guess you got one of the good ones, a LE or a Alpha yes, a V I would not have one its the model that sunk the company.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
    Guess you got one of the good ones, a LE or a Alpha yes, a V I would not have one its the model that sunk the company.
    Duh
    Livin the dream
    2013 Legend 211
    250 Pro Xs

13. Member
    FYI just listed my 2017 V20 if anyone is interested.

14. Member
    Been kicking around the idea of selling my 07 LE-21. I really like it and I've put quite a bit into it. Just not sure what the next boat would be. I went into it hoping to buy a new one in a couple years and that time has come.
    07 Legend LE-21__Sold.
    16 Phoenix 921 Pro xp

15. Member
    Guys, I have 16 V-21 with a 250XS that has 267 hours. Brought it to the dealer I bought it from and he offered me 47k trade, I paid 56k. After looking at a toon and one of the new EB boats it was a no brainer to keep what I have. These 2 new boats I compared will never be what a Legend boat is. I’m not exaggerating one bit either. My legend was parked parallel to the EB boat and I looked back and forth and between the 2 and there was no way buying one of these new boats would be considered an upgrade.

i ordered a new 4 stroke and dual 12 HB’s.

16. Member
    Hard to compare a V boat to anything else on market today

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oiltech09 View Post
    Guys, I have 16 V-21 with a 250XS that has 267 hours. Brought it to the dealer I bought it from and he offered me 47k trade, I paid 56k. After looking at a toon and one of the new EB boats it was a no brainer to keep what I have. These 2 new boats I compared will never be what a Legend boat is. I’m not exaggerating one bit either. My legend was parked parallel to the EB boat and I looked back and forth and between the 2 and there was no way buying one of these new boats would be considered an upgrade.

i ordered a new 4 stroke and dual 12 HB’s.
    This for sure. I got one of the last v20's made and with the new 300r I wouldn't trade for any I've seen including the Vexus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12