Roy, Thanks for being the forums moderator.

Well a few days ago I found out we had a new moderator and saw that bshort was named. Congratulations sir on being made the new moderator.
    I must admit to being a little put off though, not by bshort being named but by the fact that Al didn't thank bassmasteroptimax (Roy) for the job he did as moderator. I know a few here had an issue every now and then with Roy, but for the most part in my humble opinion Roy did a pretty good job as moderator and let us voice our opinions and ideas with a minimum of oversight on our conversations. Since Al didn't and nobody else has seen fit to say it then let me say Thank You Roy for your thoughts, ideas and modifications you shared with this forum. Enjoy your new Triton.

Eat, Sleep, Hunt & Fish

2010 Tracker Tournament V18 18' 3"
    Mercury 115 Optimax, Mercury Spitfire X7 Prop 19P
    Minn Kota 70b Thrust Maxxum
    6 inch CMC Pro Hi-Jacker
    Lowrance Elite 7 TI (Bow)
    Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3 Touch (Console)
    Smartcraft Merc Monitor (Basic)

Thank you so much Stan I truly appreciate the kind words. Al did thank me via pm when we discussed the change. Im glad he was able to find a replacement quick. Cant believe its been 7 years as a member already Those that have been here for that time or more would agree im sure that this forum has had huge growth in that amount of time. The how too mods and engine maintanence info has helped out alot of folks which is what its all about. Not going to lie it feels weird not checking in the mod forum and having the control panel on the side but ill get used to it lol. Ill still be around checking in. Now if i can just get this boat sold so i can place my order! Lol. Again stan thank you very much its been great.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

3. Banned
    awesome job Roy!

4. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioChamp183 View Post
    awesome job Roy!
    Suck up!

2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

5. Member
    Thanks for a sterling effort. You've been excellent.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

I add my thanks too Roy!!!
    Two of the best mods on my boat are items you made for me and I remember an instance where I needed a trailer step for a friend in a hurry and you worked through the weekend to get it for me.
    I recognize and appreciate the value you have brought to the forum and thank you for it.
    Congratulations on the Triton and the big V8, I know you will enjoy it.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Reynolds View Post
    I add my thanks too Roy!!!
    Two of the best mods on my boat are items you made for me and I remember an instance where I needed a trailer step for a friend in a hurry and you worked through the weekend to get it for me.
    I recognize and appreciate the value you have brought to the forum and thank you for it.
    Congratulations on the Triton and the big V8, I know you will enjoy it.
    Appreciate it alot guys. Bill you are the reason for the ranger steps as they are. Your initial request started all that then we tried again to refine it and got it perfect. Its amazing how 2 guys can out their heads together from across the country with a few measurements and create something like that. Pretty cool. I wish i still had the time for that i miss it sometimes. Alot of all nighters in those days. I tallied it roughly one day for curiousity and i think i made around 35 step sets. 30 rod holders 40 tool holders 20 plus graph bow mounts and 12 transducer brackets. Idk how i found time for all that lol. I still feel bad about making your friends step wrong tho i brain farted on that lol.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

8. Charlie Don't Surf! King_Fish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    Appreciate it alot guys. Bill you are the reason for the ranger steps as they are. Your initial request started all that then we tried again to refine it and got it perfect. Its amazing how 2 guys can out their heads together from across the country with a few measurements and create something like that. Pretty cool. I wish i still had the time for that i miss it sometimes. Alot of all nighters in those days. I tallied it roughly one day for curiousity and i think i made around 35 step sets. 30 rod holders 40 tool holders 20 plus graph bow mounts and 12 transducer brackets. Idk how i found time for all that lol. I still feel bad about making your friends step wrong tho i brain farted on that lol.
    I probably should know this, but I'll ask anyway, is there a link, on BBC, to any parts that are available or was it just an on-demand thing? And it appears that you are no longer in the custom parts fab business?
    2018 Ranger RT198p
    Charcoal Metallic
    Etec 150HP G2 HO
    24p Raker Stainless prop
    82# MotorGuide Tour Pro TM
    Fishes as good as anything out there, with the TM down...

Quote Originally Posted by King_Fish View Post
    I probably should know this, but I'll ask anyway, is there a link, on BBC, to any parts that are available or was it just an on-demand thing? And it appears that you are no longer in the custom parts fab business?
    That was more of a made to order thing. Too hard to stock anything too much up front costs for me. I had a few things at the end but cleared that out quickly. I lost the shop i powder coat in and bought a house and stuff like that so i just hung it up.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Minnkota Ultrex.

10. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Thanks again Roy!
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

Quote Originally Posted by basstrackeroptimax View Post
    Now if i can just get this boat sold so i can place my order! Lol. Again stan thank you very much its been great.
    you buying a Ranger?
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger RT View Post
    you buying a Ranger?
    No... lol. Triton glass.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop