Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Champion 210 Elite livewell dividers

Help. Need a livewell dividers for an 2007 Champion 210 Elite. I believe it's two pieces and looks similar to this.. Any pointing in the right direction would be great. Thanks

Eric B.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Champ 210
    Codename: APOLLONIA
    Dominant Color: Purple
    250 Merc Pro XS, 24 pitch Bravo 1, 4 blade prop. 10 inch Hydro Jackplate by "Bobs"
    MOTO: "The Next Cast is the BIG ONE"!

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Dang ... I wish mine looks that good. Unfortunately, they have been unavailable for quite some time. If you have access to someone else's, draw a pattern on butcher paper and find someone that works Plexiglass. Note that the two holes with stoppers are different size from the others.

3. Member
    Yes. If anyone has one and could make a template. Let me know. I just talked to a buddy. 2nd option is measure and try to make a template out of cardboard ourselves and fabricate one. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes and if it's successful I'll post pics.

Thank you guys.

Eric B.
    2007 Champ 210
    250 Merc Pro XS, 24 pitch Bravo 1, 4 blade prop. 10 inch Hydro Jackplate by "Bobs"

4. Member
    I have an 08 210 and my dividers are probably the same as yours. I can make you a template and send it to you but I won't be able to get to the boat before the weekend. I'll check back here by Friday afternoon or evening to see if you still need it.

FYI : those things only fit in one way and they are kinda tricky to get them in properly.
    GETFISHED !!!

5. Member
    Call Ranger, they will sell you one, my buddy got one a year or so ago for like $10.

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyed View Post
    Call Ranger, they will sell you one, my buddy got one a year or so ago for like $10.
    You can try that, but I think they haven't had them in a while.

Part Numbers for Elite Series
    Contact Fishing Holdings Part Dept.
    800-724-7273

7L073 Livewell Divider
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 08-28-2019 at 07:38 AM. Reason: corrected phone #

7. Member
    Thanks guys. I tried that phone number but not sure it parts service. You can PM me or email me at Teambernadettebassfishing@yahoo.com if you have a template. I appreciate all the help. Love this forum. Great people.

Thanks again
    Eric B.
    2007 Champ 210

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I posted the wrong number it's 800-724-7273

9. Member
    Thanks Tx Champ. I'll give it a try!
    2007 Champ 210

10. Member
    Well, I went on a journey. Called Fish Holdings 800-724-7273. They dont order from the Manufacturer "Metal Moldings Corp." In Tennessee. They gave me the direct number to Metal Moldings Corp. 615-865-9867.

Metal Moldings does and will manufacture the livewell divider. They just wont sell directly to the public. They will only sell to one of their clients. I.E. Fish Holdings or Bass Pro Shop. I called both who told me they are not clients of metal moldings anymore. Fish holdings said in their system the part is categorize as obsolete and they no longer order Champion parts. Metal Moldings gave me their correct part number for the 210 Elite livewell divider. Its Ch-031P
    So they make the part. They just can't/won't sell it to me, and the clients of theirs they suggested I go thru dont deal with them anymore... So basicly back to square one. Probably gonna get with my buddy and try to make one ourselves. I even called Great Lakes Skipper and that ran down another rabbit hole. Lol. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and tried to be helpful. It just turns out that Champion being out of business its impossible to get the part that can still be made because of a bunch of red tape. I explained the whole situation to Doug at Metal Moldings and we were both laughing and scratching our heads. Oh well. Life of a Chamion Boat Owner. I wouldn't change it for anything though. Best boat ever made in my biased oppinion!

7L073 Livewell Divider Metal Moldings Part nunber CH-01P
    2007 Champ 210

11. Member
    I have the scissors to your red tape. I'm running down the price and minimum quantities right now. Should have an answer in a few minutes.

12. Member
    It was a little late in the day so they said I'd have something in the morning.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifreeze View Post
    I have the scissors to your red tape. I'm running down the price and minimum quantities right now. Should have an answer in a few minutes.
    Wow! Thanks Antifreeze. Appreciate any help. ��
    2007 Champ 210

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    You can try that, but I think they haven't had them in a while.

Part Numbers for Elite Series
    Contact Fishing Holdings Part Dept.
    800-724-7273

7L073 Livewell Divider
    I just checked that part number and it is no longer available.

15. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollonia 6 View Post
    Well, I went on a journey. Called Fish Holdings 800-724-7273. They dont order from the Manufacturer "Metal Moldings Corp." In Tennessee. They gave me the direct number to Metal Moldings Corp. 615-865-9867.

Metal Moldings does and will manufacture the livewell divider. They just wont sell directly to the public. They will only sell to one of their clients. I.E. Fish Holdings or Bass Pro Shop. I called both who told me they are not clients of metal moldings anymore. Fish holdings said in their system the part is categorize as obsolete and they no longer order Champion parts. Metal Moldings gave me their correct part number for the 210 Elite livewell divider. Its Ch-031P
    So they make the part. They just can't/won't sell it to me, and the clients of theirs they suggested I go thru dont deal with them anymore... So basicly back to square one. Probably gonna get with my buddy and try to make one ourselves. I even called Great Lakes Skipper and that ran down another rabbit hole. Lol. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and tried to be helpful. It just turns out that Champion being out of business its impossible to get the part that can still be made because of a bunch of red tape. I explained the whole situation to Doug at Metal Moldings and we were both laughing and scratching our heads. Oh well. Life of a Champion Boat Owner. I wouldn't change it for anything though. Best boat ever made in my biased oppinion!

7L073 Livewell Divider Metal Moldings Part number CH-01P
    We are a dealer for Metal Moulding. But they will not let me order just one. I will get a price on them and a minimum for an order and get back to you.

16. BBC SPONSOR
    I just called Metal Moulding. I have to order at least 11 of them. The price on the 7L073 was $45.06 from the factory and is no longer available. I can get them for you guys for $25. Lead time to get them made is 5 weeks. I need 11 committed orders, or more. If you want one, send me a PM with your information and I will get an order ready to go.

17. Member
    Great! Commit me on 3 of them. 8 more commitments needed. Thank you carol!

Eric B.
    2007 Champ 210

18. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

19. Member
    Looks like y'all have it under control so I'll step back out.

20. Member
    Thanks for all your help Antifreeze. Much appreciated!
    Eric B.
    2007 Champ 210

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast