Want to be in the Xpress Club

I am getting ready to update to a bigger boat. I have been researching and looking around and I have decided Xpress is the way to go. I really like the aluminum boat (that's what I fish from now). I have been watching and reading this page and you all give great information on Xpress boats. So I am in search of a x21 pro. I have reached the point in my life that I can look at a new boat so I want to start contacting dealerships. I would look at used boats that are one to three years old, I have always bought used boats, and most have been good, with a few bombs in between, so I would consider a used one if the right one came along. So my questions for you are:

1. What dealership do I call for a new one?
    2. Best place to look for a used one?

I emailed two dealerships about 2 weeks ago and not one has replied yet.
    I am located in Schulenburg, Texas. Halfway between Houston and San Antonio on I-10. We are fairly central to many cities. About 1.5 hours to Houston, 1.5 hours to San Antonio, 1 hour to Austin, 3.5 hours to Dallas.

Thanks for your help and any advice would be appreciated.

2. Member
    I just ordered an X19 from Sartin Marine near Lake Fork in Yantis, TX. I had the same problem as you, most of the dealerships weren't responsive and a few of them never even got back to me. Billy Sartin answered all my questions and made this buying experience a pleasure, he also had the best price! I would give them a call. I know its a long haul for you to get there but he's the best in my opinion. Shoot me a PM if you have any more questions.

I ordered mine while I was deployed to the middle east. The closest dealer would not answer my email inquiries so I emailed Xpress corporate and explained I really wanted to go Xpress and lo and behold the dealership emailed me within a day.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

PM sent
    Xpress X19/200SHO

5. Member
    I’ve heard a lot of good things about Futrell marine in Nashville, AR. There another dealership in Hope, AR. I can’t remember the name, but they specialize in setting those Xpress boats up right.......Rothwell marine!

Rothwell marine are good folks

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

7. Member
    Shipp's Marine near Longview, Tx
    2015 Xpress X19/ Yamaha VMAX 175 SHO

8. Member
    Thank y'all for the help

9. Member
    Have heard a lot of people praise Sartin Marine. Didn't have the best experience with Yowells in Waco.

10. Iowa/Wisconsin/Hunting & Gun Lodge/Stroker Moderator Wags's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txred0810 View Post
    Have heard a lot of people praise Sartin Marine. Didn't have the best experience with Yowells in Waco.
    I heard the same thing up here in Iowa about them I was given the name Billy to call when I'm ready to buy.
    LeaLea