Yough Dam Buddy Tournamnet Oct 20, 2019

I really am not a tournament fisherman. In fact I only fished two, one several years ago at Lake Anna, VA and this one last year. However I really enjoyed this tournament last year. I will note in a freak winter storm with snow and ice and I was packed more for a January hunting trip as the temp was in the 30's. To my surprise when I got to the launch sites there were a total of 20 boats.

I knew one or two members but of course I'm not a member of the club. Everyone was friendly and it was well run.

My friend and I did ok as we placed 9th with three fish. One more fish I'm sure would have put in third place. Long story short we keep loosing fish at the boat. Then I made a very stupid mistake, I left fish to find fish. Don't ask just a little foolish pride in how well I thought I knew the lake. Ended up catching a nice size pike though.

Here is the link. Even if you don't fish or or like tournaments I think if will like this one. I just brought the application and money with me and signed up that day.

https://alleghenymountainbass.com/20...t-application/
    Last edited by Fx20 2011; 08-26-2019 at 09:41 AM.