Question Would you buy it?

If garmin came out with a panoptix only unit for say your bow. How many people have 2 units on the bow with one solely dedicated to panoptix and other regular finder functions? How many people don't have two units now but would if panoptix only viewer was available? Just wondering the market would support such a beast.

2. Member
    I guess it would depend on cost, If it was half the price but with the same resolution as the 12xx or 10xx series then it would be worth it for me. But if it was only a couple hundred bucks cheaper, probably not

3. Member
    I don't know if they could make it less expensive enough to make it much of a choice. I do have two units up front and one is on Livescope 99% of the time.

SE Kansas grass grower

ROCK CHALK

4. Member
    I had a GPS only Helix unit for 360. I bought it because it was cheaper and only needed it for the display. I would have done the same with Garmin if there was such a unit available.

5. Member
    I run two units up front, Solix 12 for mapping / SI-DI and Garmin 7610XSV for 2D & Panoptix.

6. Member
    I only run a 1222 Garmin Ultra upfront with Livescope only at the bow. For the last 6 months that's all I needed up there.

Many of us got the plus 93sv for $599 a few months back on sale. Doubt anything would be cheaper than that. Even just a monitor.

And I keep seeing people discussing resolution with LS. I really dont think it should be a concern.

Up front, I'm running 7610 for LiveScope & 7612 for map & 2D
    2019 BassCat Puma FTD, Honda 250, Croxton Razor 4XL,Garmin Force, Power Pole Blades & Charge, Atlas JP, Ionic 36v Lithium, K2 Energy Lithium NoCo GenPro10x1, All Garmin Electronics with PanOptics LiveScope

jefflhoman.com