What Air brushes do you all use.

I have 2 of the cheaper air brushes that do well for me but was curious what all of you also use.
    and do you use different brushes for different things. such as a cheaper brush for doing base coats then a better brush for more detail work?

I haven't had the chance to do much air brush stuff this summer as I have been so stinking busy with other projects but would like to get to doing some more this fall and especially winter.
    so was just curious as to what you all use when its time for me to step up to a better brush.

For what I do, This one in .5 works awesome. I shoot all kinds of paint with it. I have much more trouble with smaller needle expensive brush’s. For details, I use a stencil.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gravity-Fee...53.m1438.l2649

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Mike those are the ones you suggested when I started and I have 2 now.

4. Member
    Iwata HPCS is the workhorse, Badger Sotar 20/20 for fine detail and a Passche VL for bulk priming and finishing with PPG 2021 automotive urethane.

5. Member
    I would like to start painting jig heads and spinner bait heads. What is a nice starter painting kit?

6. Member
    Iwata HPCS as said is a work horse. Love mine from high flow needs to fine detail.

7. Member
    Paasche Talon TG!!!
    2000 Bass Cat Pantera Classic
    Mercury 200 EFI (0G374590)
    26P Trophy Plus / Garmin Force / Garmin EchoMAP / Dual Power Pole Pro Series II

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin