Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Classic > Redcrest

50 years of history vs 8 months. I am surprised.

P01135809

What are you confused about.

4. Banned
    Y'all just can't let it go, can you?

5. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom G. View Post
    Y'all just can't let it go, can you?
    At least he said it in a nice worded, well thought out post......
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

6. Banned
    BFL All American>redchest

7. dartag1829
    10 guys fishing. One will win 300k. Looks like Edwin. Mix field of FLW and Bass guys. KVD doing TV work. Sure you will see a lot of him on the show. Seems like a good event to me.

Bass Live has been good if you like seeing guys catch Pike or Pickerel as they call them.

Funny part is in a couple hours you Haters will have nothing to complain about for 5 months.

Quote Originally Posted by dartag1829 View Post

Funny part is in a couple hours you Haters will have nothing to complain about for 5 months.
    They'll find something..

I haven't watched a lick of MLF all year until this event but I've enjoyed it. Although the upper Mississippi is my home waters so I have a vested interest. It's kind of amazing to see them fishing so many spots I'm familiar with. I can actually tell exactly where they are by the background. Like Birge's sweet spot from pool 8. I know that spot well and have never experienced it like he did. These men can milk a spot. It's impressive

10. Banned
    Football and winter setting in? Are you sure about that 5 month thing?

11. Member
    10 guys fishing. One will win 300k. Looks like Edwin. Mix field of FLW and Bass guys. KVD doing TV work. Sure you will see a lot of him on the show. Seems like a good event to me.

Bass Live has been good if you like seeing guys catch Pike or Pickerel as they call them.

What bass live are you watching. I've seen a 6.5, 3 over 4 and now 3 big smallies over 4 caught. They all need 20lbs to win so they aren't fishing for rats they dont need more than 7 or 8 bites.

12. Banned
    Well it is the first year, the blue shield has been torn down and the classic will never be the same that is for sure.

You way underestimate some people on here.

Quote Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
    Well it is the first year, the blue shield has been torn down and the classic will never be the same that is for sure.

Can you be anymore dramatic??....

I think both groups will be just fine going forward. Both are doing pretty good so far.

I guess I don't understand the constant need to trash one or the other. Choices are great and multiple leagues is better for the game. Gives people a way to find their niche.i hope we end up with great BPT Championships and great Classics.
    Last edited by Mark Perry; 08-25-2019 at 01:57 PM.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    You way underestimate some people on here.

I watch some of the Redcrest this morning. I say somebody throwing a frog, hackney flipping, couple people throwing chatter baits, other various top water baits and jerkbait. How is that fishing for rats? Maybe that’s all that that place has to offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsin09 View Post
    What bass live are you watching. I've seen a 6.5, 3 over 4 and now 3 big smallies over 4 caught. They all need 20lbs to win so they aren't fishing for rats they dont need more than 7 or 8 bites.

17. Member
    EE is putting on a show right now. They can't even get the updates in the computer.

18. Member
    Yep it’s over but lots of money left to win. Pure fishing,the need to generate bites all day is a big separator than other tours . I love it

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    I watch some of the Redcrest this morning. I say somebody throwing a frog, hackney flipping, couple people throwing chatter baits, other various top water baits and jerkbait. How is that fishing for rats? Maybe that’s all that that place has to offer.
    It's not fishing for rats. That's just something the bashers are stuck on saying

20. Member
    I watched redcrest last few days---tried watch bass elites but it was boring !
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast