Map card recommendations?

Hi Guys, I just moved to Tennessee from Colorado. I need to get a new map card for my Lowrance Elite TI7. I live 5 minutes from Percy Priest so I'd like a map that has good coverage of that lake for sure. Let me know what you would recommend.

Thanks
    Ron

2. Member
    Navionics east I fish priest all the time. As good as it gets great detail pfor that lake and any other in TENNESSEE.

3. Member
    The cmaps Tennessee card is the deal. I’ve taken my hotmaps platinum out of the boat. Ive found way more offshore spots, they surveyed the lakes/rivers last year. The color patterns are amazing, I’ve attached a side by side comparison, I think it speaks for itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    I have both the Navionics east and C-maps chip. C-maps is lightyears better on contour definition. I can run them side by side and see much more accurate contours for every lake. I have trouble with processor speed on a gen2 12, not sure if the TI processor can handle the information from a C-maps chips.
    Trim up

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pownbey View Post
    I have both the Navionics east and C-maps chip. C-maps is lightyears better on contour definition. I can run them side by side and see much more accurate contours for every lake. I have trouble with processor speed on a gen2 12, not sure if the TI processor can handle the information from a C-maps chips.
    I have the same problem with my gen3 12. It’s freezes up and restarts sometimes, mostly when i zoom in/out.

6. Member
    I have both Navionics and CMap.

Generally speaking, CMap is tremendously better.
    2023 Puma STS