Thread: Well I caved.

Well I caved.

After listing my New in box 12 ft BT talon for sale for awhile now and only getting the lowest of the low ball offers. I have decided to cave and install this on my boat today. Hopefully this Talon wont be giving me all of the problems that my previous one did. Sorry K and K customs, my pocket book said to give this talon a try since it was just staring at me in my garage.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I sure hope it works out Ray, such a bad experience, everything should be looking up at at least.
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by G3Ray View Post
    After listing my New in box 12 ft BT talon for sale for awhile now and only getting the lowest of the low ball offers. I have decided to cave and install this on my boat today. Hopefully this Talon wont be giving me all of the problems that my previous one did. Sorry K and K Kustomz, my pocket book said to give this talon a try since it was just staring at me in my garage.
    Hopefully it works out well for you bud, if not you know where the best deal in Power Poles can be had....

4. Member
    I have a pair of talons on my boat. The 1st few months 1 of my talons gave me all kinds of problems. After a 5 weeks stay at a minn kota service center then burned up completely 2 days later. I sent it back to mk they rebuilt it so far been good. Hope the best for you
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

5. Member
    Love my BT talons
    Nitro z21

6. Member
    I have 2 BT 12s that haven't given me any problems so far. Best of luck to ya.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

7. Member
    I had my talons remote quit many times,dealer would fix and one to two trips remote quit.These areblutooth,both of one would quit via the remote,I was pushing the up on the remote and hitting the buttons above it and turning them either singly or both no trouble since