Thread: MG Xi3 ussues

Question MG Xi3 ussues

Hi guys.
    I 'm very dissapoitment with control of my Xi3 via Pinpoint Gateway kit in my MFD- Nss9evo3:
    -first connection to MFD: update request, after fall my MFD was blocked, so I disconnect it- yes, damaged- there no way to do something, and send to CS.
    -motor spending four weeks in CS, because GPS module needed exchange, all spares not working. Finally, after exchange main module and GPS module CS resend it to me. In time of repair, I talked with stuff several times. They told me that it' s problem TM xi from this year of production, but found on YT
    video about this case:

My problems are very similar- lost route after pass firs point of this, there no gps anchor when I get navigation to destination waypoint.

Is anybody heard something how fix that problems, is case of MFD software or xi needs another flashing by CS?

There's way to use Xi3 with all their tools, group of tallented guys from Russia found solution via NMEA2000 network, Xi working well after this:

(English subtitles are here in settings)

But this is out of corpo-way, which I buy in next few days, but I wish that MG take this problem seriously and find solution for all MFD, because my CS told me that it's two problems in same time: broken GPS module and some MFD- software issue.
    I realize that my problem isn't global and it's not about all Xi3/Xi5 , but as customer I would like to use MG products with all goods from it, not partly as actually....
    Last edited by MaciejK; 08-31-2019 at 03:00 PM.