Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Terminator T1 spinnerbaits

Does anybody know an online tackle store that sell T1 Terminator spinnerbaits?

2. Matt20xd
    Tackle direct came up in my 15 sec Google search.

3. Member
    ebay
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

4. Banned
    I found a store last weekend that had a whole bundle of them, I almost bought them all.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yankswon96 View Post
    Does anybody know an online tackle store that sell T1 Terminator spinnerbaits?
    Bought some on land big fish about three months ago on sale.

6. Member
    I bought out a tackle store a few months ago, I have sold all the 3/8 and have about 40 1/2 oz left. I may hang on and gamble, they will only go up if they don’t get back to making them. $35 a piece is what I got for the ones I sold. I’m partial to the half ounce, they are my favorite spinnerbaits by far, so I can’t make up my mind on what to do with em!

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix5252 View Post
    I bought out a tackle store a few months ago, I have sold all the 3/8 and have about 40 1/2 oz left. I may hang on and gamble, they will only go up if they don’t get back to making them. $35 a piece is what I got for the ones I sold. I’m partial to the half ounce, they are my favorite spinnerbaits by far, so I can’t make up my mind on what to do with em!
    35 a piece for a spinnerbait? I guess I am out of the loop, do they have a money back guaranteed to catch fish?

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    35 a piece for a spinnerbait? I guess I am out of the loop, do they have a money back guaranteed to catch fish?
    no guarantee , but wont get mangled by any pike or pickerel , will last for ever , may need to change skirts occasionally

2009 ELITE 210

9. Member
    I should of bought more a while back. Just bought 5 instead.

Does anyone know why they stopped making them? Or did they stop? I just know I haven’t seen them at a tackle shop or at Walmart in many years.

11. Banned
    I think there’s a little confusion when people read this. The T1 originally was made with Titanium and are now made with Stainless Steel, so don’t think you’re finding a bargain if you see the SS for $6-$8. The titanium are the ones that bring the money.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVE81 View Post
    Does anyone know why they stopped making them? Or did they stop? I just know I haven’t seen them at a tackle shop or at Walmart in many years.
    I have no idea...but repeating what Ive read on here. the company had issue getting the Titanium. Supposedly it wasnt going to be a permanent issue...according to that post I read on here. So not sure how accurate it is. Seemed legit tho and made sense....especially since they have the SS ones going around

Quote Originally Posted by dmc575 View Post
    I have no idea...but repeating what Ive read on here. the company had issue getting the Titanium. Supposedly it wasnt going to be a permanent issue...according to that post I read on here. So not sure how accurate it is. Seemed legit tho and made sense....especially since they have the SS ones going around
    That’s a shame. I’m not a big spinnerbait guy but I always loved those. I caught a ton of fish on the few that I had.

14. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVE81 View Post
    That’s a shame. I’m not a big spinnerbait guy but I always loved those. I caught a ton of fish on the few that I had.
    Im still looking for a spinnerbait I love. Just tried cheap ones, beside a few war eagles. War eagles are good and all but I had the post pradco ones and supposedly the pre pradco were better. Hate all this pre and post crap....if it aint broke dont fix it! Gonna try out the Christie one...seems like he is heavily invested in them, bringing in his family to shoot the promos and all. Wheeler was throwing them at the last BPT thing he won, championship I think. they arent just another spinnerbait to and have some unique features. Got a few on the wish list, and just waiting for the next sale. Might wanna give them a shot

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmc575 View Post
    Im still looking for a spinnerbait I love. Just tried cheap ones, beside a few war eagles. War eagles are good and all but I had the post pradco ones and supposedly the pre pradco were better. Hate all this pre and post crap....if it aint broke dont fix it! Gonna try out the Christie one...seems like he is heavily invested in them, bringing in his family to shoot the promos and all. Wheeler was throwing them at the last BPT thing he won, championship I think. they arent just another spinnerbait to and have some unique features. Got a few on the wish list, and just waiting for the next sale. Might wanna give them a shot
    I am always on the lookout for good spinner baits and like the old war eagles the original T-1s, Nickles and the Mega Bass ones. Who makes the Christie ones.

16. Member
    best ever were ORIGINAL Stanley Vibra Shaft !!!!!
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max

Again, I’m no spinnerbait expert but I have liked the BPS Lazer Eye spinnerbaits.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by okiebass View Post
    best ever were ORIGINAL Stanley Vibra Shaft !!!!!
    I used to love those
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Thanks fellas. Titanium 1/2 is what I’m looking for. Can’t even get them off of Rapala site. It’s like searching for the Easter Bunny

20. Member
    Just an FYI but Molix makes a titanium arm spinnerbait that is outstanding. TW carries them. $14.99

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast