Time for another fast.

I've been intermittent fasting for a while now. Mostly 16 - 8 but some 20-4. Starting a 7-Day fast today. Previous one week fast worked out great. Actually will be seven and a half days. I have cardiologist visit next Friday at 1 p.m. and will fast through that.Felt so good last time I will likely do this every couple of months.

Doing Keto for the last year combined with intermittent fasting as my lipids way down and blood pressure back under control. No more meds.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I hear more and more stories about all the keto diet stuff and fasting, why do all the Dr's tell us that Keto is bad? seems like a very natural diet to me and I love bacon!
    FTO Marine Supplies
    BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassman25 View Post
    I hear more and more stories about all the keto diet stuff and fasting, why do all the Dr's tell us that Keto is bad? seems like a very natural diet to me and I love bacon!
    My doctor is living Keto life. But he freely admitted to me that he is forced to give me certain advice rather than face problems with the state. He has to preach that saturated fat is bad and he has to preach that statin drugs are necessary with LDL over a hundred. Otherwise he can lose his license. It is getting accepted more and more. I think in 10 years you will see everything has flip-flopped. I encourage you to do some online research about ancel keys and how this whole thing started with that war on fat