Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Retail call options.

Got some buddies that are killing it this year. This is my next endeavor. Any advice? Gonna shadow them but always open to advice. Looks like they are playing earnings right now. Are there other good catalyst for playing options?

2. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Guess not

Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    Guess not
    I mainly just do earning premium build and my go to ticket is googl, I almost got that one down to a science.

4. Member
    They were talking about doing these option on Options Action. I think earnings Are the biggest catalyst but right now the trade war is the big unknown and it would be tough to play that. Maybe you could trade them around therelease date of the consumer sentiment data. I don’t know how much of an effect that has but might be worth looking into.

5. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I gave up on trading options. Too many factors you have to get right to profit. It's just easier to trade based off of price alone. If you're looking to trade options because you want bang for your buck, leverage, then look into futures trading. I wish I would have started trading with futures instead of options, would have saved alot of money.

Options are good for hedging and stock replacement/ building a position strategies.
    Thanos was the hero